DUBLIN, October 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Biostimulants Market - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecasts to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global biostimulants market will grow at a CAGR of 12.7% from 2017 to 2022 to reach USD 3,040.3 million by 2022, driven by the growing need to increase crop yield and quality, growing organic farming and demand for organic food, and wide range of benefits of biostimulants in crop production.
Moreover, growing awareness about environmental safety with the use of biostimulants has further led the growth of biostimulants market globally. However, lack of education and awareness among farmers, and various challenges faced by new entrants and small players restraints the growth of biostimulants market. Also, unavailability of standardized regulatory framework for biostimulants and scientific & technical challenges for development of biostimulants challenges the growth of this market to some extent.
Europe holds the major share in the global biostimulants market, followed by North America, and Asia-Pacific region. The large share of this region is primarily attributed to the rising concern over harmful chemicals on environment, increasing demand for organic food, rapid development & innovation in biostimulants, and presence of large number of biostimulants providers.
However, Asia-Pacific region possesses lucrative growth potential for the biostimulants market and is expected to witness a fastest growth during the forecast period. This is mainly attributed to the large area under agriculture cultivation, rising need to increase the crop yield and quality, increasing demand for organic food, and various government initiatives to develop and increase application of biologicals in the region.
The leading companies have employed various strategies to expand their product offerings, global footprint, and augment their market share. The key strategies followed by most companies in the global biostimulants market were new product developments, acquisitions, and expansions.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of active ingredients, application, form, crop type, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for biostimulants across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the global biostimulants market?
- Who are the major players in the global biostimulants market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by subregion in the global biostimulants market?
- What are the recent developments in the global biostimulants market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global biostimulants market?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- What are the local emerging players in the global biostimulants market and how do they compete with the global players?
The key players in the global biostimulants market are
- Agrinos AS
- Andermatt Biocontrol AG
- Arysta Life Science Corporation (Subsidiary of Platform Specialty Products Corporation)
- BASF SE
- BioWorks Inc.
- Bioatlantis Ltd
- Biolchim S.p.A.
- Biostadt India Limited
- Camson Bio Technologies Limited
- EuroChem Group AG
- FMC Corporation
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- Italpollina S.p.A.
- Koppert B.V.
- Marrone Bio Innovation
- Micromix Plant Health Ltd.
- Monsanto Company (Part of Bayer)
- Novozymes Inc.
- Omex Agruifluids Limited (Subsidiary of Omex Group)
- Plant Health Care PLC
- SICIT 2000 SpA.
- Som Phytopharma India Limited
- Syngenta (Subsidiary of ChemChina)
- Trade Corporation International (Part of Sapec Group)
- Valagro SpA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ct2cbt/biostimulants
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets