DUBLIN, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t9qv5z/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Biopesticide Regulations 2015" report to their offering.
This is the only report to comprehensively cover the regulatory structures necessary for the development, approval and sale of biopesticide products across the world.
The regulations for microbials, macrobials, botanicals, and semiochemicals are all fully covered for Europe, North America, Australia, and key countries in Asia and Africa.
One specific chapter covers all the key international organisations and bodies involved in biopesticide regulation, including the OECD and FAO.
Individual country regulations, registration and approval systems, fees and timelines involved, are also covered for the US, Canada, EU, Denmark, the Netherlands, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and Kenya.
The final chapter examines wider regulatory challenges and issues, and future prospects for the fast-growing global biopesticide market.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Biopesticide regulation - by product type
3. Biopesticide regulation - international players/schemes
4. Biopesticide regulation - national players/schemes
5. Conclusions: Challenges, opportunities and future prospects
- Bioncontrol industry associations
- Convention on Biological Diversity
- International organization for biological control
- North American free trade association
- The International Plant Protection Convention
For more information visit
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets