DUBLIN, Feb 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Biochar Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Biochar Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 16.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $1,440 million by 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising demand from the agricultural sector, increasing demand for organic farming in developed nations and growing biochar importance in livestock farming.
Based on Technology the market is categorized into Batch Pyrolysis Kiln, Continuous Pyrolysis Kiln, Gasifier & cookstove and Microwave Pyrolysis. Depending on the Feedstock the market is segmented by Agriculture Waste, Animal Manure, Biomass Plantation and Forestry Waste.
By Application, market is segregated by Energy based and Non Energy based. Energy based is further sub segmented into electricity generation and sources for power plant. Non Energy based is further sub segmented into gardening, forestry, agriculture, carbon sequestration, mine reclamation and others.
Based on Manufacturing Process the market is categorized into gasification, microwave pyrolysis, fast & intermediate pyrolysis and slow pyrolysis.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities;
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers;
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries;
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market;
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends;
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players;
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025;
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Vega Biofuels, Inc.
- The Biochar Company
- Phoenix Energy.
- Pacific Pyrolysis Pty Ltd.
- Genesis Industries
- Full Circle Biochar
- Earth Systems
- Diacarbon Energy Inc.
- Cool Planet Energy Systems Inc.
- Clean Fuels B.V.
- Biochar Supreme, LLC
- Biochar Products, Inc.
- Agri-Tech Producers
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Biochar Market, By Technology
5 Biochar Market, By Feedstock
6 Biochar Market, By Application
7 Biochar Market, By Manufacturing Process
8 Biochar Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3x78g/global_biochar
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets