NEW YORK, LONDON, BERLIN and PARIS, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The emerging Bioabsorbable Stent market is steadily growing in the major markets in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK), dominated by Abbott Vascular and Kyoto Medical Planning, with new entrants including Biotronik, REVA Medical and Elixir Medical Corporation. Coronary artery disease and peripheral artery disease are global public health and socioeconomic issues that affect millions of lives each year. Bioabsorbable stents, which provide transient support to the vessel and degrade overtime, are viable alternatives to permanent drug-eluting and bare metal stent implants.
In the report, bioabsorbable stents are defined as fully biodegradable stents that completely disappear over time. In the US, bioabsorbable stents have not received regulatory approval and are not available for sale. By the end of our forecast period, the competitive landscape will experience significant change due to the launch of Bioabsorbable Stents products in the US, the expansion of approved indications to include patients with more complex forms of coronary and peripheral artery disease and the entry of new companies such as OrbusNeich and Arterial Remodelling Technologies by 2018.
- Overview of coronary and peripheral artery disease, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized Bioabsorbable Stent market revenue, annual cost of disease and BAS adoption pattern data from 2009-2011 and forecast for seven years to 2018.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, and implications for the BAS market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and mechanisms of implantation under development, including investigation of repositionability, device size, expansion mechanism, valve conformance, durability and material selection.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global BAS market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global BAS market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global BAS market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global BAS market from 2009-2018.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Abbott Vascular Kyoto Medical Planning Co., Ltd Biotronik SE & Co. KG REVA Medical, Inc. Elixir Medical Corporation Arterial Remodeling Technologies Tepha, Inc. OrbusNeich Arterius Zorion Medical S3V Vascular Technologies ICON Interventional Systems Amaranth Medical
To view the detailed table of contents of this report kindly click - Bioabsorbable Stents - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts or copy and paste the following link in your browser: http://www.reportstack.com/product/100135/medipoint-bioabsorbable-stents-global-analysis-andmarket-forecasts.html
Other Latest Pharma Market research reports:
Innovative Mid - Cap Biotechnology Benchmark Report - Financial Benchmarking, Pipeline Assessment & Competitive Analysis of Innovative Biotechs
Generic Manufacturers Benchmark Report - Financial Benchmarking & Competitive Analysis of the Leading Generic Players in 2013
Reportstack . com is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. Reportstack.com provides access to over 50,000 company profiles and their strategic information like SWOT analysis, deals and partnerships analysis, merger & acquisition activity and new product launches. Reportstack.com is also a leader in the field of Pharma partnership deals and competitor analysis and Medical Devices Research Reports.