DUBLIN, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Biomarkers: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global biomarkers market has grown to $39.4 billion in 2014 from $29.3 billion in 2013. The market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8% from 2015 to 2020, increasing from $50.6 billion in 2015 to $96.6 billion in 2020.
Current and projected product forecasts during the forecast period (2015 to 2020) are discussed. As well, new products approved in 2013 and 2014 by the FDA and those products expected to be approved within the forecast period are projected. Due to the release timing of this report, 2015 figures are estimated except where actual results have been reported.
The report includes analysis of leading and emerging competitors in the current worldwide biomarkers market. Profiles of manufacturers of leading products as well as biotechnology companies with novel products in development are analyzed to define specific product strategies that were employed.
This report also assesses companies poised to introduce products during the forecast period and discusses how these introductions will change the face of the competitive environment. The competitive environment is examined with a special focus on how new products and technologies are influencing the current standard of care. Detailed profiles of current market leaders, as well as companies with innovative products poised to advance within the forecast period, are discussed.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for biomarkers.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Assessments of companies poised to introduce products during the forecast period and discussion on how these introductions will change the face of the competitive environment.
- A range of information from detailed product analyses within disease subsegments to overall industry trends.
- A look at how market growth is expected in emerging geographies, driven by the growing middle class in emerging countries such as India, China, Brazil, and Russia.
- Profiles of manufacturers of leading products as well as biotechnology companies with novel products in development.
Key Topics Covered:
- Biomarker Market Segments
- 3: Overview
- Types Of Biomarkers
- Cost Reduction Opportunities Arising From Biomarker Applications
- Strategic Biomarker Applications
- New Effort Aimed At Dose Selection
- Summary Of Recommendations For Effective Biomarker Evaluation
- Biomarkers: Challenges And Opportunities
- Product Summary And Market
- Cancer Biomarkers - Adoption Is Driving Growth
- Biomarker Market Forecast
4: Regulatory Dynamics, Intellectual Property And Ethical Considerations
- Biomarker Laboratory Regulatory Summary
- European Medicines Agency
5: Application By Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Clinical Biomarkers - Therapeutic Disease Market Forecast
6: Biomarkers Actively Guiding Drug Development
- Asuragen Inc.
- Bg Medicine
- Celera Corporation
- Dako North America Inc.
- Ge Healthcare
- Genomic Health
- Laboratory Corporation Of America Holdings/Labcorp
- Monogram Biosciences
- Xdx (Caredx)
7: Company Analysis
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Astrazeneca Ltd.
- Banyan Biomarkers Inc.
- Bayer Schering Pharma Ag
- Bg Medicine Inc.
- Biophysical Corp.
- Biosystems International Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Caprion Proteomics Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Eli Lilly And Co.
- Epigenomics Ag
- Genedata Ag
- Genenews Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Ltd.
- Merck & Co.
- Novartis Ag
- Pfizer Inc.
- Roche Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ddpxgn/biomarkers
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets