DUBLIN, April 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hw2k5d/batyl_alcohol) has announced the addition of the "Batyl Alcohol (CAS 544-62-7) Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of batyl alcohol. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on batyl alcohol end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with batyl alcohol market trends review, distinguish batyl alcohol manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes batyl alcohol prices data.
The last chapter analyses batyl alcohol downstream markets.
The batyl alcohol global market report 2015 key points:
- Batyl alcohol description, its application areas and related patterns
- Batyl alcohol market situation
- Batyl alcohol manufacturers and distributors
- Batyl alcohol prices (by region and provided by market players)
- Batyl alcohol end-uses breakdown
- Batyl alcohol downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. BATYL ALCOHOL GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. BATYL ALCOHOL END-USE SECTOR
3. BATYL ALCOHOL PATENTS
4. BATYL ALCOHOL MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF BATYL ALCOHOL (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
4.1. Manufacturers of batyl alcohol
4.2. Suppliers of batyl alcohol
5. BATYL ALCOHOL MARKET PRICES
6. BATYL ALCOHOL CONSUMERS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hw2k5d/batyl_alcohol
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets