DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22xx3l/bariatric) has announced the addition of the "Bariatric (Obesity) Surgical Devices - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Bariatric (Obesity) Surgical Devices in US$ Thousands.
The US market is analyzed by the following Segments: Gastric Bypass Devices, Gastric Banding Devices, and Sleeve Gastrectomy.
The European market is analyzed by the following Segments: Adjustable Gastric Banding, Gastric Bypass Devices, and Intragastric Balloon Devices.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 31 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.
- Bariatric Solutions
- Cousin Biotech
- Covidien plc
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. MARKET DYNAMICS
3. INTRODUCTION TO OBESITY
4. BARIATRIC SURGERY AN INSIGHT
5. SURGICAL OPTIONS FOR OBESITY TREATMENT
6. BARIATRIC SURGERY DEVICES
7. A GLANCE AT ALTERNATIVE OBESITY TREATMENT APPROACHES
8. RESEARCH/STUDY FINDINGS
9. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
10. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (US)
- Agency for Medical Innovations GmbH (Austria)
- Bariatric Solutions (Switzerland)
- Cousin Biotech (France)
- Covidien plc (Ireland)
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. (US)
- Helioscopie SA (France)
- Médical Innovation Développement (France)
- Silimed Ltda (Brazil)
11. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
5. LATIN AMERICA
6. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 31 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 34)
- The United States (19)
- Japan (1)
- Europe (11)
- France (3)
- Germany (5)
- Rest of Europe (3)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (1)
- Latin America (1)
- Africa (1)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22xx3l/bariatric
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets