DUBLIN, November 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Bag-in-Box Container Market Analysis By Material (Low Density Polyethylene, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol), By Type (Rigid, Flexible), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global bag-in-box container market size is expected to reach USD 4.80 billion by 2025
The industry is expected to witness significant rise owing to increasing demand for the product in the household segment. Increasing demand for the product for packaging alcoholic beverages coupled with ease of product handling is expected to drive growth over the forecast period.
Rising consumption of the product in the household segment owing to the launch of various innovative packaging types coupled with reduced product prices in comparison to other available substitutes is anticipated to propel growth. In addition, the rise in the use of biodegradable and environmental-friendly material for manufacturing the product is likely to propel growth.
Global players capture majority of the revenue share for the product. The production capacities of existing players are high and the products are sold through established distribution networks. In addition, the use of advanced and innovative product technologies by manufacturers to gain a competitive advantage is likely to trigger the industry growth.
Notable changes in consumer lifestyle and growing inclination toward the use of high priced bag-in-box container for packaging products such as wine and beer are likely to result in rising demand. In addition, the use of high-quality products to improve product barrier properties and declining product cost are likely to increase the market growth over next eight years.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- LDPE segment is expected to account for 51.8% of the global industry revenue on account of superior product flexibility and barrier properties, leading to high adoption by the beverage manufacturers
- Household segment, in terms of revenue, is likely to reach USD 1,094.8 million by 2025 owing to rise in the consumption of household cleaning products coupled with the growth of the home-care product segment
- In terms of revenue, Europe accounted for the highest market share in 2016 at USD 1,069.0 million in 2016 owing to the high consumption of alcoholic beverages and packaged beverage products
- The bag-in-box container industry has significant number of established and domestic players. The high production capacities of the manufacturers are expected to benefit the industry growth by producing higher volumes of the product coupled with the incorporation of advanced product packaging solutions
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Bag-in-Box Container Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4. Bag-in-Box Container Market: Material Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Bag-in-Box Container Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Bag-in-Box Container Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
- Amcor Limited
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- DS Smith
- Liqui Box Corporation
- Parish Manufacturing Inc.
- Scholle IPN
- CDF Corporation
- Arlington Packaging
- Central Packaging & Display
- Accurate Box Company
- Zacros America Inc. (Hedwin Division)
- Aran Group
- Du Pont
- TPS Rental System
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5xtbwz/baginbox
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets