DUBLIN, November 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Automotive Seating Systems Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand for premium vehicles and economy cars in the emerging nations and favourable government policies.
Scope of the Report
- Based on distribution channel the market is categorized into aftermarket and OEM.
- Depending on the seat type the market is segmented by bench seat, split seat and split bench seat.
- By vehicle type, market is segregated by passenger commercial vehicles (PCV), heavy commercial vehicles (HCV) and light commercial vehicles (LCV).
- By technology, market is segregated by powered & heated, heated, standard type and powered.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Automotive Seating Systems Market, By Distribution Channel
5 Automotive Seating Systems Market, By Seat Type
6 Automotive Seating Systems Market, By Vehicle Type
7 Automotive Seating Systems Market, By Technology
8 Automotive Seating Systems Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- TS Tech
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Cobra Seats
- Marter Automotive Seating Systems
- Antolin Irausa
- Lear Corporation
- RECARO Automotive
- Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- IFB Automotive
- Magna International Inc
- Faurecia SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckvn7j/global_automotive
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets