DUBLIN, October 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Automotive OE Lighting Market - Forecasts to 2032" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Updated in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from motor industry information and intelligence platform QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the automotive OE global lighting sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global market study includes:
- Automotive OE front lighting (halogen, HID Xenon, LED) fitment and market size data for the top 14* markets
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends (including HID, adaptive, LED daytime running lamps, laser lighting, LED rear lamps, holographic lighting, lighting colour and quality, pedestrian protection, OLEDs)
- Regional supplier market share data tables and commentary
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including Valeo, SL Corporation, Federal Mogul (news and interviews only available in QUBE)
- Updated profiles of the major automotive lighting suppliers including their strategies and prospects
- Sector PESTER (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Regulatory) analysis
Key Topics Covered:
Lamp set makers
- Automotive Lighting
- Flextronics Automotive GmbH & Co. KG (formerly Sidler Automotive)
- Grupo Antolin Irausa, S.A.
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Ichikoh Industries, Ltd.
- Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Odelo (Farba)
- SL Corporation
- Stanley Electric Co., Ltd.
- Valeo SA
Light source suppliers
- Philips Lighting
LED front lights
Regional fitment rates
- Adaptive front lighting systems
- Daytime running lights
- Halogen lighting
- Advanced halogen lamps
- Headlamp performance
- High intensity discharge headlamps
- Laser lighting
- LED headlamps
- Audi leading the way in LEDs - with help from Hella
- Hella sees huge potential in LEDs
- Hyundai Mobis partners with Samsung LED
- Koito - leading the way in LEDs in Japan
- LED headlamp projections
- Technical issues
- Valeo's solution
Other rear lighting issues
- Interior lighting
- Legacy lamps still widely prevalent
- Light colour, light quality
- Organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs)
- Pedestrian protection
- LED rear lamps - and holographic lighting
- Hella's first LED solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srcrsq/global_automotive
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets