DUBLIN, February 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xs32fn/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive OE Lighting Market - Forecast to 2028" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE lighting sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE lighting market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive lighting sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
Purchase this report and receive 12 months' complimentary access to QUBE, just-auto's online research tool.
Key Topics Covered:
Light source suppliers
Philips Lighting (Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.)
Flextronics Automotive GmbH & Co. KG (formerly Sidler Automotive)
Grupo Antolin Irausa, S.A.
Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
Ichikoh Industries, Ltd.
Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd
Stanley Electric Co., Ltd.
Halogen headlamps continue to prevail
Advanced halogen lamps
High intensity discharge headlamps
Adaptive front lighting systems
LED headlamp projections
Hella sees huge potential in LEDs
Audi leading the way in LEDs with help from Hella
Koito leading the way in LEDs in Japan
Hyundai Mobis partners with Samsung LED
Mercedes-Benz fits LED headlamps to CL and CLS models
Daytime running lights
LED rear lamps and holographic lighting
Other rear lighting issues
Light colour, light quality
Legacy lamps still widely prevalent
Organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs)
Lighting evolution at SEAT
Regional fitment rates
Other Asia Pacific
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xs32fn/global_automotive
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets