DUBLIN, February 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljk5gd/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive NVH Materials Market - Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
The Global Automotive NVH Materials market is witnessing an increasing addition of natural NVH materials in the product portfolio of vendors. Natural NVH materials are composed of fibers derived from natural sources such as sugarcane, soya, cotton, and jute. Felt fibers, coir fibers, and bio-based polyurethane are being increasingly used due to their eco-friendly characteristics. Vendors such as CTA Acoustics and Borgers AG offer such natural NVH materials. CTA's product, Quietblend, is a combination of synthetic and natural fibers that provides superior acoustic insulation in automobiles. Borgers AG bases most of its insulation products on non-woven fibers derived from natural fibers.
According to the report, there are several factors that contribute to the growth of the Global Automotive NVH Materials market such as government laws and regulations pertaining to noise reduction. Countries such as those in the EU have stringent laws in place to ensure the minimum negative impact of automobile noise on the environment. Such laws lead to the increased demand for NVH solutions, thereby driving the market.
Further, the report states that despite the presence of several drivers, the Global Automotive NVH Materials market is constrained by some challenges, such as volatile raw material prices. The increasing crude oil prices are a challenge for polyurethane and PVC manufacturers.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Segmentation Summary
3. List of Abbreviations
5. Market Research Methodology
6. Scope of the Report
7. Market Landscape
8. Global Automobiles Market
9. Automobiles and Automotive NVH Materials
10. Global Automotive NVH Materials Market
11. Market Segmentation by Applications
12. Market Segmentation by Materials
13. Global Polyurethanes for Automotive NVH Market
14. Global Rubber NBR for Automotive NVH Market
15. Global Textile Material (Cotton) for Automotive NVH Market
16. Global Fiber Glass for Automotive NVH Market
17. Global Textile Material (Synthetic) for Automotive NVH Market
18. Global Mixed Textile Fibers for Automotive NVH Market
19. Global Polypropylene for Automotive NVH Market
20. Global PVC for Automotive NVH Market
21. Global Polyester Fiber for Automotive NVH Market
22. Geographical Segmentation
23. Vendor Landscape
24. Buying Criteria
25. Market Growth Drivers
26. Drivers and their Impact
27. Market Challenges
28. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
29. Market Trends
30. Key Vendor Analysis
31. Other Reports in this Series
- 3M Co.
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemical Co.
- Hunstman Corp.
- Anand NVH Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Assan Hanil
- Avon Group
- Bayer AG
- Borealis AG
- Borgers AG
- CTA Acoustics Inc.
- DuPont Materials
- Eagle Industries Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- ExxonMobil Chemical
- Fagerdala World Foams
- Henkel Teroson India Ltd.
- Hutchinson SA
- International Automotive Components
- John's Manvill
- Lanxess AG
- MBM Resources Berhad
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Nitto Denko Corp.
- Owens Corning
- Roush Industries Inc.
- Soucy Baron Inc.
- Wolverine Advanced Materials LLC.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljk5gd/global_automotive
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets