DUBLIN, June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s29zwb/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Logistics 2013" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Automotive logistics sector continues to surprise with new opportunities.
Just a few years ago, the automotive logistics market was viewed as a mature sector with modest growth opportunities. However, the crisis of 2009 was a pivot for considerable change. A swing in demand in developed as well as developing markets has been paralleled by huge growth in emerging markets. In turn, this has created significant opportunities for logistics providers on a global scale.
Global Automotive Logistics 2013 provides analysis of all the major trends, key players in the sector and opportunities available within the market. The report also provides a comprehensive examination of both production and sales markets for manufacturers and logistics providers, including illustrative maps of individual companies' operations.
What will you learn from Global Automotive Logistics 2013?
- A summary of the market trends and developments
- The supply chain geography of the automotive logistics market
- A comparison of global sales and production
- Market sizing and growth forecasts for the global inbound, finished vehicles and aftermarket segments as well as a regional breakdown
- Analysis of the production and logistics strategies of all the major vehicle manufacturers and component suppliers, including illustrative maps
- Detailed profiles of the key logistics service providers that operate in the automotive sector.
Global Automotive Logistics 2013 contains detailed profiles of major vehicle manufacturers, component suppliers, and automotive logistics providers from the following segments: rail and intermodal transport, shipping and integrated logistics.
Profiles of vehicle manufacturers and component suppliers contain in depth analysis of production and logistics strategies as well as an overview of the company, financial performance and recent strategic developments.
Logistics service provider profiles contain analysis of the financial performance and operations of the company concerning the automotive logistics sector.
Who will benefit from Global Automotive Logistics 2013?
The report is essential reading for companies seeking to understand the complexities of the sector, recent developments and forecasts for expansion and growth in the market. The report will enable readers to develop business strategies, review competitor operations and examine investment prospects.
Authored by Transport Intelligence's automotive logistics experts, the report is specifically written to provide easily accessible and valuable strategic insight to:
- Logistics service providers
- Global vehicle manufacturers
- Automotive supply chain and logistics strategists
- Market analysts and consultants
- Automotive retailers
- All C-level executives
Key Topics Covered:
2.0 Background & Concepts in the Automotive Industry
3.0 World Car Sales
4.0 Logistics Spend & Market Sizing
5.0 Vehicle Manufacturers Company Profiles
6.0 Automotive Logistics Providers
8.0 Car-Carrying Shipping
- APL Logistics
- BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe, LLC)
- DB Schenker Logistics and DB Automotive Rail (DBMobility, Network & Logistics)
- DHL Supply Chain
- Daimler (Mercedes Benz Passenger Cars)
- Deutsche Bahn Schenker (inc Transfesa)
- FIAT Group Automobiles
- Ford Motor Corporation
- GEFCO SA
- General Motors
- Kerry Logistics Network Limited
- Kuehne + Nagel
- MOL (Mitsui OSK Lines)
- NYK Line
- Neues Logistik Konzept
- Norbert Dentressangle
- Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Penske Logistics (Penske Truck Leasing)
- Rhenus Logistics
- Ryder System
- Volkswagen Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s29zwb/global_automotive
SOURCE Research and Markets