DETROIT, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on Global Automotive Liftgate Market by Vehicle Type (Hatchback, SUV, and Others), by Material Type (Metal and Composites), by Manufacturing Process (Stamping, Compression Molding, and Injection Molding), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2017-2022.
This market report, from Stratview Research, studies the liftgate market in the global automotive industry over the period 2011 to 2022. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Liftgate Market in the Automotive Industry: Highlights
As per Stratview Research, the global automotive liftgate market offers a healthy growth opportunity of 5.6% CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022 and reach US $5,104 Million in 2022. Organic growth in the automobile production owing to increasing disposable income and growing urbanization, increase in the share of SUVs production, and increasing demand for lightweight liftgates to reduce the overall vehicle weight for achieving stringent government regulations, such as CAFÉ standards are the major growth drivers of the global automotive liftgate market.
The author of the report cited that SUV segment is expected to remain the growth engine of the global automotive liftgate market during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. Large number of SUVs production and high demand for comfort & space in vehicles would continue to drive the segment over the next five years.
As per the study, metal is projected to remain the most dominant material type for manufacturing liftgates over the next five years, whereas composites based liftgate is likely to witness higher growth rate in the same period. Due to government regulations, the auto industry is rapidly moving towards lightweight materials such as sheet molding compound and long-fiber reinforced thermoplastics to make final component light in weight without sacrificing the overall liftgate performance.
Stamping is expected to remain the most dominant manufacturing process of liftgates in the global automotive industry over the next five years, whereas injection molding is expected to be the fastest growing manufacturing process in the same period. Injection molding offers many benefits over competing processes, such as low part cycle time, ability to manufacture complex products, recyclability, good surface finish, lightweight, and excellent strength to weight ratio.
In terms of region, Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the largest liftgate market during the forecast period. The region is also expected to experience the highest growth in the same period. Increasing automobile production coupled with increasing SUV production share is driving the demand for liftgates in the region.
According to Stratview Research, major global liftgate manufacturers are Ford Motor Company, Volkswagen Group, Meridian Lightweight Technologies, Trinseo, Honda Motor Company, Toyota Motor Corporation, General Motors, Plastic Omnium, and Magna International. Developing lightweight composite liftgate, mergers & acquisitions, and forming long-term contracts with OEMs are the key strategies adopted by the key players to gain a competitive edge in the market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
This report studies liftgate market in the global automotive industry and has segmented the market in four ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the four ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Automotive Liftgate Market, By Vehicle Type
- Hatchback (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- SUV (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Others (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Liftgate Market, By Material Type
- Metals (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Composites (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Liftgate Market, By Manufacturing Process Type
- Stamping (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Compression Molding (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Injection Molding (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Liftgate Market, By Region
- North America (Country Analysis: The USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, Spain, The UK, Russia, Czech Republic, and Rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, South Korea, and Rest of the Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the global automotive industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Some of our other premium reports in the automotive industry:
- Global Automotive Airbag Inflators Market likely to reach $4.8 billion in 2021, estimated to grow at CAGR 3.8% during 2016 to 2021.
- Expected growth in automotive vehicles production, introduction of more bags per car, and increasing safety standards across the globe are the major drivers of airbag inflators market.
- Global Automotive Airbag Yarn Market is likely to grow at 6.0% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021.
- Expected growth in automotive vehicles production, introduction of more bags per car, and increasing safety standards across the globe are the major drivers of airbag yarns market.
Global Automotive Headlamp Reflector Market by Vehicle Type, by Light Type, by Material Type, by Manufacturing Process, by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2016 - 2021
- Global Automotive Headlamp Reflector Market offers robust growth opportunity and is likely to witness 4.8% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021.
- Organic growth of the global automotive vehicles production and increasing demand of LED lighting system are the major growth drivers of the global automotive headlamp reflector market.
- Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) based headlamp is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 as they offer many benefits over competing materials, such as ability to manufacture complex and sharp curves, high gloss surface finish, excellent strength to weight ratio, lightweight, and excellent temperature resistance.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
For any enquiries, contact:
Feel free to drop an enquiry with us in the below page and our team will get back to you very soon:
SOURCE Stratview Research