DETROIT, November 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on Global Automotive Headlamp Reflector Market Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, and Medium & Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicle), by Light Type (Halogen, Xenon, LED and Laser), by Material Type (Composites, Thermoplastics, and Others), by Manufacturing Process (Compression Molding, Injection Molding, and Others), by Region (NA, Europe, APAC, ROW), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2016 - 2021.
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the global headlamp reflector market in the automotive industry over the period 2010 to 2021. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Headlamp Reflector Market in the Automotive Industry: Highlights
As per Stratview Research, the global automotive headlamp reflector market is likely to experience a healthy growth of 3.4% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and is expected to reach $732 million in 2021, offering an opportunity to the automotive industry players to align themselves with the market growth.
There are several factors bolstering the growth of automotive headlamp reflector market. The author of the report stated that organic growth of the global automotive production owning to increasing disposable income and growing urbanization is the major growth driver of the global automotive headlamp reflector market. The increasing demand of LED based lighting system and materials advancement are other additional growth drivers of the market.
The demand of headlamp reflector in LED lighting is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period. The growth is mainly attributed to the shift from halogen lighting to LED lighting due to several benefits offered by LED over halogen, such as high energy efficiency, long life, lightweight, and focused brightness and faster illumination. LED lighting is likely to gain high acceptance in middle to premium segment vehicles and electric vehicles.
As per the study, injection molding process will remain the most dominant process in the global automotive headlamp reflector market over the next five years as well. Auto industry looks for those manufacturing process that can fabricate a final part in merely one to two minutes and injection molding suits this criterion.
Asia-Pacific occupied more than 40% share in 2015 and is expected to continue to dominate the automotive headlamp reflector market during the forecast period. The region is also expected to experience the fastest growth over the next five years, driven by mainly China and India.
As per Stratview Research, the global automotive headlamp reflector market is highly consolidated with top six companies occupying more than 75% of the market. The key automotive headlamp reflector manufacturers globally are Hella KGaA Hueck & Co, Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Valeo S.A., Automotive Lighting (part of Magneti Marrelli), Ichikoh, and Visteon.
This report from Stratview Research provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive manner. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis.
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Market trend and forecast analysis.
- Market segment trend and forecast.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Emerging trends.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players.
- Key success factors.
This report studies headlamp reflector market in the global automotive industry and has segmented the market in five ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the five ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Automotive Headlamp Reflector Market, By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Car (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Light Commercial Vehicle (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Medium & Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicle (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Headlamp Reflector Market, By Light Type
- Halogen (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Xenon (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- LED (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Laser (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Headlamp Reflector Market, By Material Type
- Composites (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Thermoplastics (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Other Materials (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Headlamp Reflector Market, By Manufacturing Process Type
- Compression Molding (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Injection Molding (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
- Other Processes (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Automotive Headlamp Reflector Market, By Region
- North America (Country Analysis: USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of the Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of the World)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the global automotive industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Some of our other premium reports in the automotive industry:
- Global Automotive Airbag Yarn Market is likely to grow at 7.1% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach $1.1 billion in 2021.
- Expected growth in automotive vehicles production, introduction of more bags per car, and increasing safety standards across the globe are the major drivers of airbag yarns market.
- Global Automotive Airbag Inflators Market offers robust growth opportunity and is likely to witness 3.8% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and is expected to reach $4.8 billion.
- Expected growth in global automotive production, introduction of more bags per car, growth in Asia-Pacific, increasing penetration of side-impact and curtain airbags, rising regulatory requirements regarding vehicle safety and increasing awareness about vehicle safety across the globe are the major drivers of automotive airbag inflators market.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
For any enquiries,
Please feel free to drop an enquiry with us in the below page and our team will get back to you very soon:
SOURCE Stratview Research