DUBLIN, February 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xbqzv9/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Filter Industry: Trends, Profits and Forecast to 2018" report to their offering.
The global automotive filter industry is expected to witness good growth over the next five years and reach an estimated $21.2 billion by 2018. The recovery in overall automotive production and sales in 2011 and 2012 has led to increased demand of automotive filter and simultaneously, innovations in engine and fuel design lead to emerging demand for finer particle filtration products.
Automotive filter demand is growing rapidly due to changing government emission regulations such as Euro V and Euro VI. This research enumerates the reasons driving the sale of automotive filter over the next five years (2013-2018) across the globe:
- Economic growth in BRIC countries offering great potential, with the rise in consumer income, there will be rise in spending of people in comfort and luxury goods which is likely to have a positive and long-term impact on overall automotive industry.
- Europe and APAC is likely to witness strong demand of automotive filter in 2014 after implementation of Euro VI emission norm. There will be production of new engines as per new implemented standard ultimately players will have to develop filters which will be able to meet the requirements of the new engines.
- Diesel driven vehicle is expected to grow with a growth rate of 5.1% during 2017-18 which will simultaneously drive the demand for fuel filters in upcoming years.
This report covers in-depth analysis of automotive filter industry covering each region and indicates the emerging regions that reflect growth in the forecast period. This report will help in knowing the upcoming opportunities and threats likely to be faced by the industry players.
Through this report, industry player will come to know about the unmet demands of the customer which will help in making their research and development activity simpler and players can design their products as per the demand.
This comprehensive guide provides readers with valuable information and the tools needed to successfully drive critical business decisions with a thorough understanding of the market's potential. This report will save clients hundreds of hours in personal research time on a global market and it offers significant benefits in expanding business opportunities throughout the global automotive filter industry analysis. In a fast-paced ever-changing world, business leaders need every advantage available to them in a timely manner to drive change in the market and to stay ahead of their competition. This report provides business leaders with a keen advantage in this regard by making them aware of emerging trends and demand requirements on an annual basis.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Automotive Filter Industry Background and Classifications
3. Global Automotive Filter Industry Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt, and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Expert Opinions
8. Company Profiles for Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xbqzv9/global_automotive
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets