DUBLIN, Sept. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Coolant Market 2014-2019: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
The global automotive coolant market is expected to reach an estimated value of $10.9 billion by 2019. The major drivers of the automotive coolant market are an increasing demand for light passenger vehicles and heavy duty trucks, mainly in the emerging countries. The growing automotive sector is fuelling the demand for coolants in both OEM and aftermarket segments. The majority of the demand for coolants is from the replacement (aftermarket) market. Rise in the average age of vehicles in operation, advanced technology, and the use of environment-friendly coolants will possibly further drive this market.
This report provides an analysis of the automotive coolant market, including the analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, company profiles, emerging trends, and the key drivers of industry growth.
On the basis of its comprehensive research, the author forecasts that the automotive coolant market will depict a moderate growth during 2014-2019. Ethylene glycol will possibly remain the largest segment in terms of product types during the forecast period. In terms of technologies, organic acid technology is projected to be the major segment. Royal Dutch Shell plc, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Sinopec Lubricant Company, Ashland Inc., and Castrol are some of the suppliers of automotive coolant for various applications.
This unique report will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market.
This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of This Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of Global Automotive Coolant Market: 2014-2019 Trend Forecast and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global automotive coolant market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs) and value ($ M) shipment.
- Trends and forecast analysis: Global automotive coolant market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) by regions and by product type, by application, and by technology.
- Production analysis: Automotive coolant market size by various application, such as Passenger car, commercial vehicle, motorcycle.
- Regional analysis: Automotive coolant market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies in global aerospace interior market suppliers.
- Emerging applications: Emerging applications in global automotive coolant in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Automotive Coolant Market Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitors Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7. Customer Analysis
- Ashland Inc.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation,
- Royal Dutch Shell plc,
- Sinopec Lubricant Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2bp9x/global_automotive
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets