DUBLIN, Sept. 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvd7c4/asics_assps_and) has announced the addition of the "ASICs, ASSPs & PLDs/FPGAs - 2015 Edition" report to their offering.
This study provides coverage of the world market for classic ASICs, 32/64-bit MPU core-based ASICs, classic ASSPs, 32/64-bit MPU core-based ASSPs and PLDs/FPGAs. It is an update of the study last published on this market in 2013 and provides analysis segmented into 25 application areas.
Key features of the study include:
- Coverage of the market for Classic ASICs, 32/64-bit MPU Core-based ASICs, Classic ASSPs, 32/64-bit MPU Core-based ASSPs and PLDs/FPGAs.
- Analysis of 25 application areas, providing detailed coverage of each end-use sector.
- Unit, revenue and average pricing (ASP) analysis for each product type, in each application area.
- Base year is 2014 with forecasts provided to 2020.
- Supplier market share estimates (in revenues) in 2014.
- Highly quantitative analysis, with discussion summarized in short, easy to read bullet points.
- PDF and Excel delivery options available.
- Analyst support time to answer all reasonable questions relating to forecasts and conclusions.
- Classic ASICs
- 32/64-bit MPU Core-based ASICs
- Classic ASSPs
- 32/64-bit MPU Core-based ASSPs
- Automotive Under-the-Hood Electronics
- Automotive OE Entertainment Systems
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Cellphones & Smartphones
- Enterprise Customer Premises Equipment
- Wired Communications Infrastructure
- Wireless Communications Infrastructure
- Compute Platforms
- Personal, Enterprise & Cloud Storage
- Office Equipment & Computer Peripherals
- Wired Games Consoles
- Handheld Games Consoles
- eBook Readers/Tablets/Netbooks
- Media Players/MP3 Players
- Cameras & Camcorders
- Digital TVs & Set-top Boxes
- Blu-ray/DVD Recorders & Players
- Wearable Electronics
- Digital Home Networks
- Other Digital Home Appliances
- Automation & Drives
- Medical Electronics
- Smart Cards & Payment Processing
- Other Industrial Electronics
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Overview
1.1. Key Point Conclusions
2. Scope & Method
2.2 Research Method
2.3 Embedded Processing Service
3. Application Analysis
4. Product Analysis
5. 2014 Supplier Market Share Estimates
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvd7c4/asics_assps_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets