DUBLIN, May 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The report estimates that the Global Artificial Intelligence Market will reach a value of $23.4 Billion by 2025.
It focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report provides comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world.
A details market analysis is included, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc.
- The report provides a detailed analysis with current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Artificial Intelligence Market, By Technology
5 Artificial Intelligence Market, By Service
6 Artificial Intelligence Market, By Application
7 Artificial Intelligence Market, By Hardware
8 Artificial Intelligence Market, By System Type
9 Artificial Intelligence Market, By AI Type
10 Artificial Intelligence Market, By Geography
11 Leading Companies
- Kensho Technologies, Inc.
- Rocket Fuel Inc.
- Tesla Motors
- Zephyr Health (U.S.)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7sx4v/global_artificial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets