DUBLIN, October 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Aromatherapy Market Analysis, Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2024" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global aromatherapy market is projected to reach USD 8,213.1 million by 2024 from USD 4,352.1 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Scope of the Report
- On the basis of consumables the global aromatherapy market is segmented into three product type which includes essential oils, carrier oils, and blended oils. The essential oils are further sub segmented into floral, citrus, camphorous, herbaceous, spicy, earthy and woodsy.
- On the basis of equipment, the global aromatherapy market is segmented into nebulizing diffuser, ultrasonic diffuser, evaporative diffuser, heat diffuser.
- On the basis of mode of delivery, the global aromatherapy market is segmented into topical application, direct inhalation, aerial diffusion, and internal .In 2017, topical application market segment is expected to dominate the market.
- On the basis of application, the global aromatherapy market is segmented into relaxation, insomnia, pain management, scar management, skin and hair care, cold and cough.
- On the basis of end users, the market is classified into homecare, spa & wellness centers, and others. In 2017, the homecare segment is expected to dominate the market and is expected to continue this trend till 2024.
- Growing Trend of Essential Oils Adoption
- Increasing Sales of Essential Oils for Home Usage
- Increasing Disposable Income
- Growing Popularity of Aromatherapy
- Stringent Approval for New Essential Oils
- Trade Liberalization
- Abuse of Essential Oils
- Side-Effects Related to Aromatherapy
- Regulatory and Quality Issues with the Essential Oils Supply Chain
The global aromatherapy market is dominated by Young Living, followed by doTERRA, MOUNTAIN ROSE HERBS along with others such as
- Edens Garden
- Frontier Natural Products Co-op
- Rocky Mountain Oils, LLC
- Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Starwest Botanicals
- Hopewell Essential Oils
- North American Herb and Spice.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global Aromatherapy Market, by Consumables
7. Global Aromatherapy Market, by Equipment
8. Global Aromatherapy Market, by Mode of Delivery
9. Global Aromatherapy Market, by Application
10. Global Aromatherapy Market, by Distribution Channel
11. Global Aromatherapy Market, by End User
12. Global Aromatherapy Market, by Geography
13. Global Aromatherapy Market, Company Landscape
14. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xp6jlk/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets