DUBLIN, November 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Application Modernization Services Market by Service (Application Portfolio Assessment, Cloud Application Migration, Application Replatforming, Application Integration, UI Modernization), Organization Size, Vertical & Region- Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The application modernization services market size is expected to grow from USD 6.87 Billion in 2017 to USD 16.67 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.4% during the forecast period.
The major drivers of the market include the growing need for business agility and faster time to market, leveraging big data technologies, and adopting cloud computing in the application modernization strategy.
The scope of the report covers the application modernization services market analysis by service, organization size, vertical, and region. The application integration service is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to the growing need for integrating the existing legacy applications and databases with new applications, which exploit the internet, eCommerce, extranet, and other new technologies.
The application replatforming service is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The legacy applications do not support new integrations, hence modernizing the applications requires the applications to be deployed on new platforms that offer the required scalability and flexibility for faster application development.
- Growing Need for Business Agility And Faster Time to Market
- Benefits of Leveraging Big Data Technologies in the Connected Era
- Cloud Computing-A Major Component of Application Modernization Strategy
- Large Investments Made On Legacy Systems Delaying the Application Modernization Plans
- Increasing Shortage of Skilled Resources for Legacy Technologies
- Existence of Large Number of Legacy Applications Offering a Huge Revenue Opportunity
- Open-Source Technology Paving the Way for Untapped Possibilities
- Application Modernization-A Time-Intensive Process
- Architectural And Operational Complexities
- Traditional Organizational Culture-A Major Hurdle for the Initiation of the Modernization Process
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview And Industry Trends
6 Application Modernization Services Market Analysis, By Service
7 Application Modernization Services Market Analysis,By Organization Size
8 Application Modernization Services Market Analysis, By Vertical
9 Geographic Analysis
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
- Bell Integrator
- Macrosoft Inc.
- Micro Focus
- Tech Mahindra
- UST Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4hkqll/application
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets