DUBLIN, Oct. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mzlq7g/application) has announced the addition of Wintergreen Research, Inc's new report "Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Market Share Analysis: Market Shares, Analysis, and Index, Worldwide, 2006 to Current, Quarterly" to their offering.
New systems must accommodate all manner of server, cloud, and virtual computing platforms. Software frameworks are evolving that require attention to the entire application focus. Mobile devices need to be accommodated. A software framework is a platform for developing software. Applications depend on functions that can be used to input variables from a process.
Input is used to manage hardware devices, and permit interaction with system software. ALM streamlines the development process permitting programmers to achieve efficiency through reuse of code when developing a new application.
A framework is similar to an application programming interface (API), though a framework includes an API. A framework serves as a foundation for programming, while an API provides access to the system elements. ALM supports code libraries, a compiler, and other programs used in the software development process.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Share 1st worksheet: Tables of yearly and quarterly market share revenue of each company in this sector
- Chart Yearly 2nd worksheet: Graph of yearly market share revenue of each company in this sector
- Chart Quarterly 3rd worksheet: Graph of quarterly market share revenue of each company in this sector
- Methods 4th worksheet: Market segment definition, methodology
- Market Analysis 5th worksheet: Text describing analysis of the market share revenue and market share index which discusses strengths and weakness of market participants
- Market Index 6th worksheet: Table and Graphs of yearly market share index which shows the percent growth of the companies since 2006. Table of quarterly market share index is also presented
- Company Profiles 7th worksheet: Text describing the strengths and weakness of each company described in market segment
- Atlassian Software Systems - Borland - CA Technologies - CollabNet - Hansoft - Hewlett Packard - IBM - Jama - Micro Focus - Microsoft - Parasoft - Polarion Software - Progress Software/Telerik - Rally Software Development Core - Serena Software - VersionOne
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mzlq7g/application
Source: Wintergreen Research, Inc
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets