DUBLIN, Oct. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5rw3s/20152019_global) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 Global Animal Health Market Outlook and Leading Supplier Business Strategies and Marketing Tactics" report to their offering.
This new 80-page report analyzes business strategies and marketing tactics of the world's leading animal health companies, including:
Five-year forecasts for:
- Major market segments
- Key geographic regionsAssessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics
- Distribution approaches
- Product service and support
- Customer relations
- Abbott- Affymetrix- Beckman Coulter/Danaher- Becton Dickinson- bioMerieux- Bio-Rad- Cepheid- Diamedix- DiaSorin- Eiken Chemical- Elitech Group- Enzo Biochem- Fujirebio- Grifols- Hologic/Gen-Probe- ID Biomedical/GSK- Kreatech/Leica- Lonza- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics- Qiagen- Roche- Scienion- Sequenom- SeraCare- Siemens- Takara Bio- Thermo Fisher/Life Technology- Wallac/PE- Wako
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5rw3s/20152019_global
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets