DALLAS, April 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Lifescienceindustryresearch.com adds Global & USA Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis to 2020 a new research report in its store. The report is supported by 155 tables & figures over 246 pages.
Global & USA Cancer Immunotherapy Market Analysis To 2020: Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Bispecific Monoclonal Antibodies, Cancer Vaccines, Cytokines, Interferons, Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy, PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors, Dendritic Cells, Checkpoint Inhibitors, Adopted Cell Therapy (ACT) & IDO Inhibitors
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the size of cancer immunotherapy market, the segmentation of the market, key players and the vast potential of therapies that are in clinical trials. Oncologic therapeutics cannot cure cancer and yet in 2014, the overall market for cancer therapeutics stood at about $84.3 billion. Any drug that can provide a reasonable survival of more than five years for the cancer patients can achieve a blockbuster status. Within the cancer therapeutics, the immunotherapeutic drugs have gained worldwide acceptance, because they are targeted drugs targeting only the cancer cells. Today, cancer immunotherapy drugs have captured nearly 50% of the overall oncology drugs market, generating about $41.0 billion in 2014 alone. This report describes the evolution of such a huge market in 11 chapters supported by 114 tables and 41 figures over 256 pages.
- An overview of cancer immunotherapy that includes: monoclonal antibodies, cancer vaccines and non-specific cancer immunotherapies.
- Focus on current trends in cancer immunotherapies that include: anti-PD-1 drugs, Dendritic cell vaccines, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines.
- Insight into the challenges faced by drug developers, particularly about the success vs. failure ratios in developing cancer immunotherapy drugs.
- Descriptions about 23 cancer immunotherapeutics approved and used as targeted drugs (some of these products have already been withdrawn from the market).
- Insight into the various immunotherapeutics available for specific cancer types.
- Description and data for the prevalence of cancer types that are addressed by cancer immunotherapeutics.
- Overall global cancer therapeutics market, leading market players and the bestselling cancer drugs.
- Detailed account of the market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, indication, company and individual drugs.
- Profiles, marketed products and products in pipeline of 76 companies that are mostly located in the U.S. and Europe.
- Summary table to identify the category of immunotherapy drug offered by the 76 companies.
Purchase a Copy of Report athttp://www.lifescienceindustryresearch.com/purchase?rname=39181.
The report is supported by 155 tables & figures over 246 pages. This report is presented as follows:
The global market for cancer immunotherapy by the following sub-categories are presented:
- By Segment (Monoclonal Antibodies, Cancer Vaccines, Non-Specific Therapies, Checkpoint Inhibitors)
- By Product Segment (Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Bispecific Monoclonal Antibodies, Cytokines, Interferons, Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy, PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors, Dendritic Cells, Adopted Cell Therapy (ACT) & IDO Inhibitors
- By Company (e.g Amgen, Merck, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Janssen, Genentech, Roche, Bristol Myers Squibb)
A comprehensive account of company product portfolios are provided for 78 Cancer Immunotherapy pharma and biotech companies including: Amgen Inc., Biogen Idec Inc.x, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Cellectis, Cellerant Therapeutics Inc., Celldex Therapeutics, Eli Lilly and Co., EMD Serono Inc., Genentech Inc., Genmab AS, GlaxoSmithKline, ImmunoGen Inc., Immunomedics Inc., Janssen Biotech Inc., Juno Therapeutics Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Oxford BioTherapeutics Ltd., Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc., Roche Holdings Inc., Seattle Genetics Inc. and Sorrento Therapeutics Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the three types of cancer immunotherapies?
- What are the immunotherapies approved between 1986 and 2014?
- What are the monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) approved by FDA to treat different types of cancers?
- What are naked MAbs and how many of them have been approved by FDA?
- What are antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) and how many of them are available in the market?
- What are the common cytotoxic "warheads" used in ADCs?
- What are the important clinical assets in ADCs?
- How many bispecific MAbs are in late-stage development?
- What are the common side effects of MAbs in cancer immunotherapy?
- What are cancer vaccines and how many of them have been licensed to be marketed?
- How many cytokines have been approved for being used in cancer immunotherapy?
- What are the major checkpoint inhibitors in clinical development?
- What is the current status of anti-PD-1 drugs, dendritic cell therapies, T-cell therapies and cancer vaccines?
- What are the most valuable R&D projects in cancer immunotherapy and what would be their approximate sales revenues in 2020?
- Number of melanoma drugs approved between 1998 and 2014?
- Number of lung cancer drugs approved between 1998 and 2014?
- Number of brain cancer drugs approved between 1998 and 2014?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by geography, through 2020?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by product class such as MAbs, vaccines and non-specific immunotherapies, through 2020?
- What is the global market for cancer immunotherapeutics by indication, through 2020?
- What is the global market for MAbs by type such as naked MAbs and ADCs, through 2020?
- What are the market values for Herceptin, Avastin, Erbitux, Yervoy, Mabthera, Adectris, and Keytruda?
- What is the global market for cancer vaccines?
- What is the global market for cytokines in cancer immunotherapy?
- The projected market values for Nivolumab, RG7446, DCVax-L, MEDI4736 etc.?
Another New Report by Kelly Scientific Publications isGlobal Transdermal Drug Delivery Market to 2020: The report is a comprehensive account of the market size, segmentation, key players, SWOT analysis, influential technologies, and business and economic environments. The report is supported by 320 tables & figures over 280 pages. This report is presented as follows:
- By Company (e.g., Janssen, Mylan, Actavis, Glaxosmithkline, Bayer, Novartis, Noven, Lavipharm, Prostracken, Nitto Dento)
- By Geography (Global, USA)
- By Parent Market (Drug Delivery Systems, Advanced Drug Delivery Systems)
- By Sub-market (Generics, Women's Health, Analgesics, Neuropathic Pain)
Life Science Industry Research brings to you to the latest reports in market research on Biotechnology, Diagnostics, Healthcare, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals segments from leading research publishers across the globe. These reports also cover data and information on sub-segments and sectors under these life sciences categories.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/112612135957880308475/
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
SOURCE Life Science Industry Research