DUBLIN, Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Valve Industry Report, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Valve as one of the key devices in flow control system is principally applied in petroleum & gas, energy & power and chemical areas. Subject to slackening economic growth and weakening downstream demand around the globe, sales of valve industry worldwide posted a CAGR of merely 3.3% during 2008-2013.
The global valve production bases are gradually being transferred to China from the 1990s onwards. In 2008-2013, sales of China's valve industry grew at a CAGR of 7.3%, significantly higher than that of the globe, and expected to hit USD8.79 billion in 2014.
Under the influence of nuclear power restart in 2014, China's nuclear power valve market has seen a gradual pickup. It is estimated that the investment in nuclear power valve in the country will fly to RMB9.5 billion in 2015. Globe valve, diaphragm valve and ball valve (three major fields of nuclear power valves) will usher rapid development, accordingly.
Besides, driven by policies e.g. old-for-new and energy efficient air-conditioner subsidy, the air conditioning valve market is rising steadily over the years. In 2013, market capacity of four-way valve and globe valve for air conditioner in China reached 110 million units and 220 million units separately, both up 6.7% over a year earlier.
Currently, global valve manufacturers such as Emerson, Pentair and KITZ are mainly concentrated in the United States, Japan and other developed countries. In China, there are mainly Neway Valve (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., CNNC Sufa Technology Industry, Inc. and so forth.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size, market pattern, etc. of global valve industry;
- Development environment, market size, competitive landscape, import & export, etc. of China valve industry;
- Market capacity, market competition, etc. of major downstream applications of value;
- Operation, revenue structure, layout in China, etc. of 10 valve companies abroad;
- Operation, revenue structure, competitive edge, etc. of 12 Chinese valve manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to Valve Industry
2 Global Valve Market
3 China Valve Market
4 Major Downstream Applications
5 Key Companies Abroad
6 Key Companies in China
7 Summary and Forecast
- CNNC Sufa Technology Industry Co., Ltd.
- China Valves Technology, Inc.
- Dalian DV Valve Co., Ltd.
- Henan Kaifeng High Pressure Valve Co., Ltd.
- Jiangnan Valve Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Shentong Valve Co., Ltd.
- Lanzhou High Pressure Valve Co., Ltd.
- Neway Valve (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Rockwell International
- Velan Engineering
- Yuanda Valve Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Chaoda Valve Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang DunAn Artificial Environment Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Petrochemical Valve Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Sanhua Co., Ltd.
- Zhengzhou City ZDValve Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x6mgvx/global_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets