DUBLIN, Jan. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gtmql8/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Silica Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
China's silica (white carbon black) industry after rapid expansion over the preceding years has seen overcapacity and intensified competition among enterprises, combined with depressed demand from downstream sectors such as tire and shoemaking, China's silica capacity and output growth has been slow since 2013, with an around 50% capacity utilization of the industry. In 2015, the capacity and output rose 2.80% and 1.46% year on year to about 2,243 kilotons and 1,184 kilotons, respectively.
Against a slight downturn of the whole industry, Chinese silica enterprises are actively seeking breakthroughs by multiple means. Some companies are speeding up the R&D of high-performance silica technologies and launching projects; some competent players are beginning to get consciously involved in capital market and seeking a listing on the "New Three Board" (an over-the-counter market for growth enterprises); and a few ones are embracing business transformation.
Under the general trend of green tire development, the highly dispersible silica market in China has huge potential for development. Currently, Jiangxi Blackcat Carbon Black Inc.,Ltd that is primarily focused on carbon black plans an 80 kt/a highly dispersible silica project in Jining, Shandong province, and Yuan Xiang Chemical Co., Ltd. plans to build a 100 kt/a green tire-dedicated highly dispersible silica production line in the next two to three years.
Moreover, foreign companies are also bullish on green tire's huge demand for silica. Solvay started its 80 kt/a highly dispersible silica project in Gunsan, S. Korea in April 2015, followed by an 85 kt/a highly dispersible silica project located in Poland in July, thus expanding the company's capacity to 465 kilotons. And Evonik Industries AG's highly dispersible silica project in Americana, Brazil is under construction, too.
The report mainly highlights the followings:
- Global silica market structure, supply and demand conditions - China's silica industry policies, production structure, capacity, output, import and export, competition pattern, etc. - Analysis on silica product segments in China, i.e. capacity, output, production structure, corporate capacity and projects of precipitated silica and fumed silica - China's silica consumption structure as well as six major applications - Analysis on 6 global and 20 Chinese precipitated / fumed silica manufacturers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Silica Industry
2. Development of Global Silica Industry
3. Development of China Silica Industry
4. Product Segments of China Silica Industry
5. Downstream Applications of China Silica Industry
6. Key Companies in the World
7. Key Companies in China
8. Market Summary and Development Forecast
- Cabot Bluestar Chemical (Jiangxi) Company Limited
- Cabot Corporation
- Chifeng Shengsen Silicon Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- China Silicon Corporation Ltd.
- Do-fluoride Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Fujian Sanming Zhengyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Shaxian Jinsha Silica Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Zhengsheng Inorganic Material Co.,Ltd
- Guangzhou GBS High-tech & Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Blackcat Carbon Black Inc.,Ltd
- Jining Qingyun Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Longxing Chemical Stock Co., Ltd.
- PPG Industries
- Sanming Fengrun Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Haihua Company Limited
- Shandong Link Silica Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Tond Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Solvay S.A.
- Tokuyama Chemicals (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd.
- Tong Hua Shuang Long Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Wacker Chemicals (Zhangjiagang) Co., Ltd.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Wuxi QueChen Silicon Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yichang CSG Polysilicon Co., Ltd.
- Yuan Xiang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Fushite Group
- Zhuzhou Xinglong New Material Co., Ltd
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets