DUBLIN, Oct. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Sapphire Substrate Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The Global and Chinese Sapphire Substrate Industry Report 2014 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global sapphire substrate industry with a focus on the Chinese situation.
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The sapphire substrate market analysis is provided for both the international and Chinese domestic situations including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, key regions development status and a comparison analysis between the international and Chinese markets.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Sapphire substrate industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on thirty industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The sapphire substrate industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
With 251 tables and figures the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter One Sapphire Substrate Industry Overview
Chapter Two Sapphire Substrate Manufacture Technology and Processes
Chapter Three Sapphire Substrate Production, Supply, Sales and Marketing Present Situation Analysis and Prediction
Chapter Four International Sapphire Substrate Key Manufacturers
Chapter Five China Sapphire Substrate Key Manufacturers
Chapter Six Sapphire Substrate New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Seven Sapphire Substrate Industry Research Conclusions
- Acme Electronics (Taiwan) KY Method
- Astek (Korea) KY
- Crystal Applied Technology (Taiwan)
- Crystal-Optech (Zhejiang)
- Crystaland (Yunnan)
- Crystalwise Technology (Taiwan)
- Guiyang Industry Investment Group (Guizhou)
- Hansol LCD (Korea)
- Harbin Aurora Optoelectronics (Heilongjiang)
- Jiangsu Electrical Industrial Group (Taizhou)
- Jiangsu Eurasian sapphire (Jiangsu)
- Jishine New Material Co.Ltd(Jiangsu)
- Jiujiang Sai Fei Sapphire Technology (Jiangxi)
- Joint Venture of Samsung Electronics and Sumitomo Chemical-Korea Daegu
- Kedi Glass-cernmic Industrial Co.Ltd
- Kyocera (Japan) EFG
- LG Siltron (Korea)
- Monocrystal (Russia) KY Method
- Namiki Precision Jewel (Japan) EFG
- Procrystal Technology (Taiwan) KY Method
- Qingdao iStarWafer Technology (Shangdong)
- Rubicon (USA) KY Method
- Saint-Gobain (France) CZ
- San Chih (Taiwan)
- Silian Instrument Group (Chongqing Honeywell)
- Sino-American Silicon (Taiwan) Improved CZ
- TDG (Zhejiang)
- Taiwan's UMC (Jining )
- Tera Xtal Technology (Taiwan)
- Wafer Works (Taiwan)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pf84n9/global_an
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets