DUBLIN, Oct. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntq87q/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Rubber Machinery Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
The revenue of Chinese rubber machinery industry in full year of 2014 just rose 4.6% YoY to RMB13.6 billion, with a global market share of 42.6%.
In future, as the growth rate of China's new vehicle sales volume slows down, the demand for original tyres will see a drop in growth rate, while the huge ownership of automobiles will boosted the demand for replacement tyres. At the same time, such trends in tyre industry as informatization, automation, intelligentization, greening, and high-end (less noise, low rolling resistance, low thermogenesis, run-on-flat, all-weather and tyre pressure self-control, as well as applications of new nano materials and framework materials) will stimulate the demand for the high-end safe and green tyres with high added value, thus further driving capital inrush into high-end tyre. In the future, the demand for the high-end rubber machinery in line with the development tendencies of tyre industry such as energy saving, environmental friendliness, automation, informatization and high intelligence will show rapid growth.
Meanwhile, robots are increasingly utilized in tyre production, logistic automation, etc. In 2010, Mesnac Co., Ltd acquired Qingdao Kingerobot Automation Co., Ltd and set foot in the robot field. In 2014, Mesnac's robot and information logistic business revenue surged by 129.7% YoY to RMB193.75 million, a 6.8% share of total revenue. Greatoo Inc. also endeavored to involve in robot business, and in December 2014 the first industrial robot automation line customized by Greatoo for Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co., Ltd was officially put into operation. From 2013 to 2015H1, the robot business revenue of Greatoo reported RMB450,000, RMB6.22 million and RMB25.29 million, respectively.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Rubber Machinery Industry
2. Global Rubber Machinery and Downstream Market
3. China Rubber Machinery and Downstream Market
4. Market Segments
5. Foreign Companies
6. Chinese Companies
- Beijing BAMTRI Dairui Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- Beijing New Universal Science and Technology Co.,Ltd.
- China Chemical Guilin Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Dalian CanMade Rubber & Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Huahan Rubber & Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Rubber & Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd
- Greatoo Inc.
- Guangzhou SCUT Bestry Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guilin Rubber Machinery Factory
- HF Group
- Klockner DESMA Elastomertechnik GmbH
- Kobe Steel
- LWB Steinl GmbH & Co. KG
- Mesnac Co., Ltd
- Pelmar Engineering
- Qingdao Doublestar Rubber & Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
- REP International
- SAFE-RUN Machinery (Suzhou) Co., Ltd
- Sichuan Yaxi Rubber & Plastic Machine Co., Ltd.
- Sino-Arp Tires Equipment Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Sino-Rubber Machinery Co., Ltd.
- TROESTER GmbH & Co. KG
- Tianjin Saixiang Technology Co., Ltd
- VMI Holland BV
- Wuxi Double Elephant Rubber & Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Yiyang Rubber & Plastics Machinery Group Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ntq87q/global_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets