DUBLIN, Nov. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pllgkf/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Rubber Auxiliary Industry Report 2013" report to their offering.
2013 continues to see an adverse economic dynamic, but there is a great possibility to witness vibrant domestic demand. Coupled with steady advance of automobile, tire and other downstream sectors, China rubber auxiliary industry is predicted to maintain a growth rate between 8.0%-9.0% all the year round.
The report provides an overview of the rubber auxiliary industry, highlights the market segments like antioxidant, accelerant, and insoluble sulfur, and analyzes 16 key Chinese and international companies.
At present, the two hit rubber auxiliary products, antioxidant and accelerant, collectively make up over 70% in China rubber auxiliary market, while others including insoluble sulfur, processing aids and bonding system auxiliaries stand at less than 30% market share.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Rubber Auxiliary Industry
1.1 Definition and Classification
1.2 Industrial Chain
2. Development of Rubber Auxiliary Industry Worldwide
2.1 Development History
2.2 Market Status
2.3 Enterprise Status
3 Development of Rubber Auxiliary Industry in China
3.1 Development Environment
3.2 Development History
3.3 Development Status
4 Rubber Auxiliary Market in China
4.3 Import and Export
4.4 Price Trends
5 Market Segments of Rubber Auxiliary in China
5.1 Rubber Antioxidant
5.2 Rubber Accelerator
5.3 Rubber Processing Aids
5.4 Insoluble Sulfur
6 Key Enterprises Worldwide
7 Key Enterprises in China
8 Development Trends of Rubber Auxiliary in China
- Jiangsu ATE Polymer Material
- Jiangsu Sinorgchem Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangxi Hengxingyuan Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Kemai Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Nanjing Shuguang Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Northeast Auxiliary Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Puyang Wiling Chemicals Co.,Ltd.
- SINOPEC Nanjing Chemical Industries Co.,L td.
- Shandong Sunshine Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Yanggu Huatai Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin YiHua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Jinghe Chemical Co.,Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pllgkf/global_and.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets