DUBLIN, November 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zpksc/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Cone Beam Computed Tomography Report 2013" report to their offering.
"The Global and Chinese Cone Beam Computed Tomography Report 2013" is an in-depth research report into the cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) industry. The report has a global scope with a focus on China.
CBCT is a compact, faster and safer version of the regular CT scan. Through the use of a cone shaped X-Ray beam, the size of the scanner, radiation dosage and time needed for scanning are all dramatically reduced. A typical CBCT scanner can fit easily into any practice and is easily accessible by patients. The time needed for a full scan is typically under one minute and the radiation dosage is up to a hundred times less than that of a regular CT scanner. This report offers key insights into developments of this industry.
The reader is provided with a basic overview of CBCT technology including classification, definitions and applications. International market analysis and Chinese domestic market analysis are provided with a focus on developments, trends and competition. Development policies and plans for the industry are offered as well as a cost structure analysis. Capacity production value statistics are provided for China, USA, Europe, Japan and South Korea.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CBCT Industry Introduction
2. China And Global CBCT Industry Market Analysis
3. CBCT Development Environmental Analysis
4. CBCT Industry Development Policy And Plan
5. CBCT Technology And Cost Structure
6. 2010-2017 CBCT Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status And Forecast
7. CBCT Manufacturers Research
8. Up And Down Stream Industry Analysis And Influence
9. CBCT Industry Development Trend
10. CBCT New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
11. Global and China CBCT Industry Research Conclusion
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zpksc/global_and
SOURCE Research and Markets