DUBLIN, Sept. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpjgks/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Automotive Safety System Industry Report, 2014-2015" report to their offering.
The global automotive safety system market size hit USD27 billion in 2015, up 4.1% from a year ago; and it is expected to grow 3.7% to USD28 billion in 2016. One reason for decelerated growth lies mainly in obvious deflation, and the falling prices of industrial raw materials also caused a drop in the prices of finished products; the other reason is that China as the world's largest automarket sees sharp slide, bound to be flat in 2015. The situation is expected to turn better by 2017 when global automotive safety system market is worth USD29.4 billion, an increase of 5.1%.
Entering the second half of 2015, the Chinese automotive market witnesses substantial decline; the U.S. market growth is slowing; the South American market is even worse; while Europe is the only one doing fairly well.
Regarding automotive safety system industry, FountainVest Partners in China has been interested in purchasing KSS since the second half of 2014. However, as Chinese stocks crash into a bear market, there is almost no possibility of an acquisition.
For TRW, automotive safety system is not its core product any more after ZF's acquisition, and probably spun off into an independent company by ZF. Takada airbag recalls since 2014 have exerted little effect on automotive safety system industry: outsiders thought that automakers would cut the procurement of Takada airbags, but there is no reduction in reality; both overall revenue and profit of Takada are growing steadily. Moreover, the severe depreciation of the Japanese Yen makes Takada more competitive in products, so as the only large automotive safety system vendor that sees revenue rising.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Introduction to Automotive Safety System
2 Automotive Safety System Market
3 Automotive Safety System Industry
4 Automotive Safety System Companies
- ARC Vehicle
- Autoliv (Changchun) Vehicle Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
- Autoliv (China) Steering Wheel Co., Ltd
- Autoliv (Shanghai) Vehicle Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
- Changchun Hongguang-Autoliv Vehicle Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Guangda Industrial Co., Ltd
- East Joy Long
- Jinheng Automotive Safety Technology Holdings Ltd.
- KEY (Huzhou) Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
- KEY Automotive Accessories (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Hongguang-Autoliv Vehicle Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
- Nihon Plast
- Shanghai TRW Automotive Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
- TRW Automotive Components (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- TRW FAWER Automobile Safety System (Changchun) Co., Ltd.
- Takata (Changxing) Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
- Takata (Shanghai) Automotive Component Co., Ltd.
- Takata (Shanghai) Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Tokai Rika Automotive Parts Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Yizhong Vehicle Safety Belt Factory
- Tokai Rika
- Toyoda Gosei
- Toyoda Gosei (Zhangjiagang) Science & Technology Co., Ltd
- Wuxi Risho Technology Co., Ltd.
- Yanfeng Key (Shanghai) Automotive Safety Systems Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpjgks/global_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets