DUBLIN, Mar. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lccd7f/global_and_china) has announced the addition of the "Global and China Injection Molding Machine Industry Report, 2014-2016" report to their offering.
Injection molding machine is the most crucial plastic processing machinery, accounting for 60%-85% in developed countries, and it finds application mainly in fields like automobile, household appliances, food & beverage packaging, plastic building materials, and electronic communications.
China injection molding machine industry has grown bigger and stronger along with rapid development of downstream sectors, becoming the world's largest producer and consumer of injection molding machine. In 2010, China's injection molding machine sales exceeded RMB20 billion for the first time and approximated RMB25.5 billion in 2013, the best since financial crisis, and it is expected to reach RMB30 billion or so in 2016.
At present, nearly 30% of China-made injection molding machines are exported. Customs data show that, China exported 25,082 injection molding machines in 2014, a year-on-year rise of 9.2%, generating export value of USD1.01 billion, up 9.1% from a year earlier.
In recent years, driven by demands from energy conservation and environmental protection, all-electric injection molding machine, electro-hydraulic injection molding machine, and two-platen injection molding machine have gradually become R&D and promotion priorities. It is noteworthy that more and more injection molding machines are two-plate ones. By early 2014, Chen Hsong Holdings, Haitian International Holdings, and Guangzhou Borch Machinery all had independently developed two-platen ultra-large injection molding machines with clamping force of 6,500 tons and above.
Global and China Injection Molding Machine Industry Report, 2014-2016 focuses on the following:
- Size, structure, and major manufacturers of global injection molding machine market;
- Policy environment and industry environment for injection molding machine in China;
- Production, sales, import & export, and competitive landscape of injection molding machine in China;
- Development of product segments, including all-electric injection molding machine, all-hydraulic injection molding machine, two-platen injection molding machine;
- Development of injection molding machine in major provinces and cities, covering Zhejiang, Shenzhen, and Jiangsu;
- Operation, injection molding machine business, and development strategy of 9 global and 15 Chinese injection molding machine manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Injection Molding Machine Industry
2. Development of Global Injection Molding Machine Industry
3. Development of Injection Molding Machine Industry in China
4. Main Injection Molding Machine Markets
5. Development of Injection Molding Machine in Major Provinces and Cities of China
6. Major Global Injection Molding Machine Manufacturers
7. Major Chinese Injection Molding Machine Manufacturers
8. Summary and Forecast
- Sumitomo (SHI) Demag
- Husky Injection Molding Systems
- NISSEI Plastic Industrial
- TOYO Machinery & Metal
- Haitian International Holdings Limited
- Chen Hsong Holdings
- L.K. Technology Holdings Limited
- Cosmos Machinery Ltd.
- FU CHUN SHIN Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Yizumi Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Borch Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Haida Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Sound Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Tederic Machinery Co., Ltd
- Ningbo Shuangma Machinery Industry Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Jingqiong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Kaiming Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Haixing Plastic Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Xiongxin Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lccd7f/global_and_china
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets