DUBLIN, April 03, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global and China Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) Industry Report, 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The Chinese automated optical inspection (AOI) equipment market reached RMB8.81 billion in 2016, an 18.4% rise over the previous year and 20.1% of global AOI market, and is expected to present a CAGR of 9.6% during 2016-2021.
Chinese AOI equipment market remains dominated by foreign players. Emerging local companies including ALeader Vision Technology, JUTZE Intelligence Technology, EKTion (Shenzhen) Technology, ZhenHuaXing Technology (Shenzhen), Zhejiang Ovi Technology, and Shenzhen JT Automation Equipment provide products mainly for downstream manufacturing processes (like PCB), resulting in cut-throat competition.
In contrast, some big international companies, represented by Orbotech (Israel), Screen (Japan), and Koh Young Technology (South Korea), occupy major segments with full product lines, while some ones, represented by Omron, KLA-Tencor, and HB, aim at front-end industries (like semiconductor and FPD) and have a stranglehold on high-end markets. In addition, some Taiwanese players, such as Test Research, UTECHZONE, and MACHVISION, extend to the Chinese mainland market and form another force by virtue of their supporting relationship with Taiwan's component industry, but are affected by political climate and Chinese mainland's own supply chain, and have weakened since 2015.
Global and China Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) Industry Report, 2017-2021 highlights the following:
- Overview of AOI industry (definition, classification, composition, advantages, technologies, industry chain, market characteristics, business model, etc.);
- Global AOI market (status quo, market scale, competitive landscape, development trends, etc.);
- Chinese AOI market (industrial policies, status quo, market scale, market demand, competitive landscape, development prospects, etc.);
- Downstream industries of AOI (market scale, demand, etc. of PCB, FPD, and IC industries);
- 11 major global AOI companies (Orbotech, Camtek, Omron, Screen, HB, Koh Young Technology, KLA-Tencor, Test Research, UTECHZONE, Mirtec, Saki) (profile, business performance, revenue structure, R&D spending, AOI business, development strategy, business in China, etc.);
- 10 major Chinese AOI companies (ALeader Vision Technology, JUTZE Intelligence Technology, EKTion (Shenzhen) Technology, ZhenHuaXing Technology (Shenzhen), Zhejiang Ovi Technology, Shenzhen JT Automation Equipment, 3i-Systems, Nanjing Xieli Electronics Technology Group, etc.) (profile, business performance, revenue structure, R&D spending, AOI business, development strategy, etc.)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of AOI Industry
2. Global AOI Market
3. China AOI Market
4. Application of AOI in PCB
5. Application of AOI in FPD
6. Application of AOI in Semiconductor
7. AOI Players Worldwide
8. AOI Players in China
- 3i Systems
- Camtek Imaging Technology Co., Ltd.
- HB Technology (Korea)
- ICOS Semiconductor Equipment (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- JT Automation Equipment
- Jutze Intelligence
- Koh Young Technology
- Mingfu Automation
- Ovi Technology
- Star River Comtes
- Tri Electronic (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Xieli Electronic
- ZhenhuaXing Technology
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g5zgp6/global_and_china
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets