LONDON, March 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Local Anaesthesia, General Anaesthesia, Inhalation Anaesthesia, Intravenous Anaesthesia, Topical Anaesthesia
The global anaesthesia drugs market is expected to reach $10.5bn in 2022 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2017 to 2028. The local anaesthesia segment accounted for the largest share in the anaesthesia drugs market and is also projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to its large application in surgeries, less adverse effects, and high adoption rate.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 172-page report you will receive 104 tables and 72 figures- all unavailable elsewhere.
The 172-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global anaesthesia drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for anaesthesia drugs market, our investigation shows forecasts to 2028 for the market segmented by type:
• Local Anaesthesia Drugs
• General Anaesthesia Drugs
• This report shows forecasts to 2028 for the market segmented by route of administration:
• Inhalation Anaesthesia Drugs
• Intravenous Anaesthesia Drugs
• Topical Anaesthesia Drugs
• Our analyses show individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these regional and national markets:
• North America: US and Canada
• Europe: Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• RoW: Brazil, Mexico, Russia, South Africa
Each regional and national market is further segmented by type and route of administration.
• This report discusses the leading drugs of the global anaesthesia drugs market
• This report profiles the leading companies in the global anaesthesia drugs industry:
• Baxter International, Inc.
• PAION AG
• Hameln Pharmaceuticals
• Fresenius Kabi
• Maruishi Pharmaceuticals
• Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Inc
• This report discusses promising drug candidates which are under development for the Anaesthesia drugs market.
• Our study discusses trends as well as factors that drive and challenge the anaesthesia drugs market.
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the anaesthesia drugs market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Anaesthesia Drugs Market 2018-2028: Local Anaesthesia, General Anaesthesia, Inhalation Anaesthesia, Intravenous Anaesthesia, Topical Anaesthesia.
To request a report overview of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44-(0)-20-7336-6100
List of Companies and Organizations Mentioned in the Report
American Cancer Society
American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA)
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
Cardinal Health, Inc.
Hameln Pharmaceuticals GmbH
Hameln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Hameln RDS GmbH
International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
Maruishi Pharmaceutical Co
Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Anaesthesia
Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
National Institute of Health (NIH)
Neon Laboratories Ltd.
St. Renatus LLC
United Nations Narcotics Control Bureau
United States Department of Defense
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
US Census Bureau
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org