DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Ambulance Services Market Analysis by Transport Vehicle (Ground, Air, Water), by Emergency Services (Emergency & Non-Emergency), by Equipment (Advance & Basic Life Support (ALS & BLS)), and Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ambulance services market is anticipated to reach USD 48.9 billion by 2025
Increasing geriatric population prone to cardiovascular diseases, favorable reimbursement policies, rising medical tourism, and increasing number of road accidents are the key factors that are driving the market growth.
The ambulance services market growth is anticipated to increase due to favorable reimbursement policies in the developed nations. In the U.S., Medicare covers both emergency and non-emergency ambulance services, if it is considered medically necessary and the supplier fulfills Medicare ambulance requirements.
However, Medicare does not pay for the ambulette services. In Victoria, Australia, patients can avail ambulance services by securing a membership with Ambulance Victoria which also protects the patient from the high cost of ambulance services. In Tasmania, the Ambulance Tasmania provides free ambulance services to Tasmanian residents within Tasmania only. All Queensland (Australia) residents are covered for the cost of emergency services across Australia, by the QLD state government. In the rest of the Australia, subscription to various ambulance services covers the emergency as well as non-emergency ambulance services.
Similarly, in the UK, public healthcare system provides free emergency and non-emergency ambulance services. Thus, the favorable reimbursement policies are driving the growth of the market.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Ground ambulance services accounted for the largest share in 2016 owing to the effectiveness and common usage of these ambulance services.
- Emergency services is anticipated to dominate the market in the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases.
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulance services is anticipated to dominate the market in the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to rising dependence on life support services among patient, high number of cardiovascular incidents, and increase in technologically advanced equipment and trained personnel.
- Asia Pacific ambulance services market is expected to grow with the highest CAGR over the forecast period
- Major players of the market include, Envision Healthcare Corporation, London Ambulance Service NHS Trust, BVG India Ltd., America Ambulance Services, Inc., Falck Holding A/S, and Medivic Aviation.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Scope
1.1 Region Wise Market Calculation
1.2 Region based segment share calculation
1.3 List of Secondary Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot, 2015
Chapter 3 Ambulance Services Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.2 Market size and growth prospects
3.2.1 Market driver analysis
22.214.171.124 Favorable reimbursement policies
126.96.36.199 Entrance of new ambulance service providers globally
188.8.131.52 Rising medical tourism
184.108.40.206 Increasing number of road accidents
220.127.116.11 Rising CVD
18.104.22.168 Increasing geriatric population
3.2.2 Market restraint analysis
22.214.171.124 High cost of air ambulances
126.96.36.199 Stringent regulation by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
3.3 Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.4 Industry Analysis Porter's
3.5 Ambulance Services - SWOT Analysis, By Factor (political & legal, economic and technological)
Chapter 4 Transport Vehicle Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Ambulance Services Market Share by Product, 2016 & 2025
4.2 Ground ambulance services
4.3 Air ambulance services
4.4 Water ambulance services
Chapter 5 Emergency Services Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Ambulance services market share by emergency services, 2014 & 2025
5.2 Emergency services
5.3 Non-Emergency services
Chapter 6 Equipment Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Ambulance services market share by equipment, 2016 & 2025
6.2 Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulance Services
6.3 Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulance services
Chapter 7 Ambulance Services Regional Outlook
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Envision Healthcare Corporation
- London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Acadian Ambulance Service Inc.
- BVG India Ltd
- America Ambulance Services Inc.
- Falck Holding A/S
- AIR MEDICAL GROUP HOLDINS INC.
- Air Methods Corporation
- Ziqitza Health Care Limited
- Medivic Aviation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4sjsx/global_ambulance?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets