DUBLIN, July 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Airport stands equipment Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Airport stands equipment Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.3% over the next decade to reach approximately $16.56 billion by 2025
The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategie for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope.
- Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising demand for Brownfield airport projects and growing various number of energy-efficient projects.
- Based on type the market is categorized into stand entry guidance system, air bridges, electrical ground power system, preconditioned air units and passenger boarding .
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Airport stands equipment Market, By Type
5 Airport stands equipment Market, By Geography
6 Key Player Activities
7 Leading Companies
- Aero Specialties, Inc.
- Tug Technologies Corporation
- FMT Aircraft Gate Support Systems AB
- John Bean Technologies Corp.
- Cavotec SA
- Thyssenkrupp Airport Systems Inc.
- Omega Aviation Services, Inc.
- Shinmaywa Industries Ltd.
- Safegate Group
- DENGE Airport Equipment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9nsc35/global_airport
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets