DUBLIN, November 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Airport Full Body Scanner Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Airport Full Body Scanner Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising safety concerns, improving efficiency in scanners, fights against smuggling and flight highjacking and growth opportunities/investment opportunities.
Scope of the Report
- Based on airport class, the market is categorized into Class A, Class B and Class C. Depending on technology, the market is segmented into backscatter x-ray scanner and millimeter wave scanner. Furthermore, Millimeter Wave Scanner segment include passive millimeter wave scanner and active millimeter wave scanner.
- By airport category, the market is segregated into general aviation airports, commercial service airports, reliever airports and cargo service airports. Furthermore, Commercial Service Airports segment include primary airports and non-primary commercial service airports.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Airport Full Body Scanner Market, By Airport Class
5 Airport Full Body Scanner Market, By Technology
6 Airport Full Body Scanner Market, By Airport Category
7 Airport Full Body Scanner Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Brijot Imaging Systems
- Millivision Inc.
- Rapiscan Systems Ltd.
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- CST Digital Communications
- Braun & Company
- Tek84 Engineering Group LLC
- American Science & Engineering Group
- Smiths Group PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhgssj/global_airport
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets