DUBLIN, Mar 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Aircraft Refurbishing Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Aircraft Refurbishing Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.3% over the next decade to reach approximately $7.5 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
he market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- Growing necessitate for VIP business aircrafts
- Declining entail for Older/Refurbished aircrafts
- Recent technological developments of Aircraft Refurbishing
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
Aircraft Refurbishing Market, By Aircraft Type
- VIP Aircraft
- Passenger to Freight
- Commercial Cabin Refurbishing
Aircraft Refurbishing Market, By Fitting
- Passenger Seats
- IFEC System
Aircraft Refurbishing Market, By Application
- Very Large Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Commercial Aviation Aircrafts Windows & Windshields
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- VIP Aircrafts
- United Technology Corporation (UTC)
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- TIMCO Aviation Service Inc.
- Diehl Aero Systems Holding GmbH
- Jamco America, Inc.
- Thales S.A.
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics, Inc.
- Recaro Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG
- EADS Sogerma S.A.
- B/E Aerospace
- Honeywell International
- STG Aerospace Ltd.
- Boeing Company - CDG
- Zodiac Aerospace
- PPG Aerospace
- NORDAM Group
- FACC AG
- Sell GmbH
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46w9ts/global_aircraft
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets