DUBLIN, June 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type (HEPA and Activated Carbon; HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator; etc.), By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global air purifiers market is projected to cross $ 59 billion by 2021
Being categorized a luxury product a few years back, air purifiers are fast emerging as a necessity product across the globe, especially in developed economies. With increasing industrialization and expanding vehicle fleet, the quality of air across the globe is degrading at an alarming rate. Moreover, rising CO2 emissions, due to increasing number of industries as well as mounting vehicular fleet, is further leading to rise in the number of air borne diseases.
In addition, coal used in thermal power generation and as a fuel source in households across many emerging and underdeveloped economies, is significantly deteriorating indoor air quality. Due to depleting air quality, people are increasingly countering health risks such as asthma, lung cancer and other respiratory and cardiovascular diseases. In view of these factors, the demand for air purifiers has been increasing globally over the last few years.
As per the report, air purifiers have been segmented into six categories, namely, HEPA and Activated Carbon; HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator; HEPA; Activated Carbon; Ion & Ozone Generator; and Electrostatic Precipitator. Among these categories, HEPA & Activated Carbon based air purifiers dominated the global air purifiers market in 2015.
The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well, as HEPA filters are effective in removing dust as well as particulate matter, while activated carbon is efficient in removing foul odor. As a result, these two technologies complement each other, and provide highly efficient air purification as well as odor removal. In 2015, North America dominated the global air purifiers market, followed by Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Air Purifiers Market By Filter Type, By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021 discusses the following aspects of global air purifiers market:
- Increasing Consumer Spending on Lifestyle Products
- Rising Air Pollution Concerns
- Surging Usage of HEPA Technology
- Emergence of Portable Air Purifiers
- Surging Product Innovation
- Growth in Low Cost Air Purifiers
- Increasing Respiratory Diseases
- Growing Demand from Commercial & Industrial Sector
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Purifiers Market Overview
5. Global HEPA & Activated Carbon based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
6. Global HEPA, Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
7. Global Electrostatic Precipitator Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
8. Global Ion & Ozone Generator Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
9. Global HEPA Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
10. Global Activated Carbon Based Air Purifiers Market Outlook
11. Global Other Air Purifiers Market Outlook
12. North America Air Purifiers Market Outlook
13. Asia-Pacific Air Purifiers Market Outlook
14. Europe Air Purifiers Market Outlook
15. South America Air Purifiers Market Outlook
16. Middle East & Africa Air Purifiers Market Outlook
17. Market Dynamics
18. Market Trends & Developments
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Strategic Recommendations
21. Impact of Particle Fluid Filters (PFF) Technology on Global & China Air Purifiers Market
- Alen Corporation
- Aller Air Industries
- Austin Air Systems Ltd.
- Beijing YADU Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Blue Air AB
- COWAY Co., LTD.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Eureka Forbes Ltd.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Jarden Consumer Solutions (Europe) Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LG Electronics Inc
- Panasonic Corporation
- Rabbit Air
- Samsung Electronics
- Sharp Corporation
- WINIX Inc.
- Whirlpool Corporation.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hkhmn9/global_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets