DETROIT, November 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on Global Aerospace & Defense Ducting Market by Aircraft Type (Commercial, Regional, General Aviation, Helicopter, and Military Aircraft), by Ducts Type (Rigid / Semi Rigid, Flexible, and Others), by Application (Airframe, Engine, and Others), by Pressure Type (Low Pressure and High Pressure), by Materials Type (Titanium & alloys, Stainless Steel & Alloys, Composites, and Others), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW), Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2016 - 2021.
This strategic report, from Stratview Research, studies the global ducting market in the aerospace & defense industry over the period 2010 to 2021. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Ducting Market in the Aerospace & Defense Industry: Highlights
As per Stratview Research, the global aerospace & defense ducting market offers a healthy growth opportunity of 5.9% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach $2.5 billion in 2021. The author of the report stated that increasing revenue per passenger kilometer due to growing worldwide economy and passenger traffic, increasing commercial and regional aircraft deliveries, increasing share of wide body aircraft in aircraft deliveries, increasing commercial aircraft fleet size, increasing demand of lightweight ducting and development of efficient engines with high thrust are some of the major drivers of the global aerospace & defense ducting market.
In terms of materials, Nickel & alloys dominate the global market followed by composites and titanium & alloys. Composite ducts are likely to experience the fastest growth of 7.8% CAGR from 2016 to 2021 owing to continuous gain in low pressure applications.
The author cited that commercial aircraft is expected to remain the largest segment for ducting during the forecast period. Also, the segment is likely to witness the fastest growth over the next five years as well; whereas military aircraft, the second largest segment, is expected to register the slowest growth for the same period.
North America is the most dominant market for ducting in aerospace & defense industry in 2015, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific region experienced the fastest growth over the last five years and is expected to remain the fastest growing market over the next five years as well.
As per Stratview Research, the global aerospace & defense ducting market is moderately consolidated with more than two dozen players active in the market. Top 5 players (Eaton Corporation, Senior Plc, Arrowhead Products, Unison Industries, and Zodiac Aerospace) captured more than 50% of the market in 2015.
Focus on commercial aircraft, collaboration with OEMs for upcoming aircraft, development of innovative lightweight products, and focus on North America & Asia Pacific are some of the key success factors in the global aerospace & defense ducting market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis.
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Market trend and forecast analysis.
- Market segment trend and forecast.
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Emerging trends.
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players.
- Key success factors.
This report studies ducting market in the global aerospace & defense industry and has segmented the market in six ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the six ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Ducting Market in the Aerospace & Defense Industry by Aircraft Type:
- Commercial Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Military Aircraft
Global Ducting Market in the Aerospace & Defense Industry by Pressure Type:
- Rigid / Semi Rigid Ducts
- Flexible Ducts
Global Ducting Market in the Aerospace & Defense Industry by Material Type:
- Titanium and Titanium Alloys
- Stainless Steel and Alloys
Global Ducting Market in the Aerospace & Defense Industry by Application Type:
Global Ducting Market in the Aerospace & Defense Industry by Duct Type:
- Low Pressure
- High Pressure
Global Ducting Market in the Aerospace & Defense Industry by Region:
- North America
- Asia - Pacific
- Rest of the World
Stratview Research has number of high value market reports in the global aerospace & defense industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
Some of our other premium market reports in the aerospace & defense industry:
- Global aerospace galley trolley market was estimated at $220 Million in 2015, and is likely to grow with a CAGR of 5.6% over the next five years to reach $322 Million by 2021.
- Increasing commercial and regional aircraft deliveries, increasing wide body aircraft share in the total commercial aircraft deliveries, and growing commercial aircraft fleet size are some of the major growth drivers of the aerospace galley trolley market.
- The global aerospace galley trolley market is highly consolidated with top 5 players captured 83% of the market in 2015.
Global Aerospace Galley Equipment Market by Aircraft Type, by Platform, by Galley Type, by Insert Type, by Fit Type, by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2016 - 2021
- In the year 2015, the global aerospace galley equipment market was estimated at $2.1 Billion, and is likely to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% over the next five years to reach $3.2 Billion by 2021.
- The global aerospace galley equipment market is highly consolidated with less than half a dozen players. Top 3 players (Zodiac Aerospace, BE Aerospace, Jamco) captured 69% of the market in 2015.
Global Aerospace Window Frame Market by Aircraft Type, by Platform, by Material Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2016 - 2021
- Global aerospace window frame market likely to grow at 4.7% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021.
- Increasing commercial and regional aircraft deliveries and focus on lightweight frames to achieve fuel efficiency and carbon emissions reduction are the key drivers in the global aerospace window frame market.
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
For any enquiries,
Feel free to drop an enquiry with us in the below page and our team will get back to you very soon:
SOURCE Stratview Research