DUBLIN, Oct. 01 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z86mpd/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Advanced Glazing Materials Market in the Construction Industry " report to their offering.
This research service identifies the major industry drivers, restraints, regulatory trends, and technology trends affecting the global market for advanced glazing materials in the construction industry. The product segments covered are glass, plastics, sealants, and films. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts are provided at the regional level for each segment from 2011 to 2021.
At the regional level, analysis focuses on the dynamics of each market segment in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World markets. Further, regional-level vertical market discussion and splits are provided for each segment. Competitive structure and market share data are also offered per segment. The base year is 2014 with forecasts through 2021.
- The global market for advanced glazing materials within the construction industry is driven by growing need for energy efficient solutions to help reduce the energy consumption of buildings
- The demand for advanced glazing materials during the forecast period is likely to be primarily driven by the Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of World (ROW) markets due to the prevailing robust growth of construction output and growing customer preference towards enhanced aesthetics
- Europe dominates the advanced glazing material market in terms of unit shipments, owing to the widespread penetration of advanced glazing materials, stringent energy efficiency norms, and lower customer price sensitivity
- Adoption of products with a superior price-performance index is growing in Europe and North America (NA), whereas penetration of advanced glazing materials is expected to gain momentum in the APAC and ROW regions
- The demand for advanced plastics is likely to gain momentum in APAC and ROW, due to increasing customer preference towards designing structures that are esthetically appealing, especially in applications such as skylights and canopies. Such trends are likely to play a significant role in boosting the penetration of advanced plastics in these regions
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- At what stage is the market lifecycle and how is it expected to grow?
- At what rate is each material expected to grow in different regions?
- What are the key market and product trends in each region and segment?
- What are the dynamics influencing end-user segments?
- What is the expected growth of segments in different regions?
- Who are the leading market participants? What are the key competitive factors governing the market?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z86mpd/analysis_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets