DUBLIN, October 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Advanced Composites Market by Fiber Type (Carbon, S-Glass, Aramid), Resin Type (Thermosetting, Thermoplastic), Manufacturing Process (Filament Winding, Injection Molding, Pultrusion), End-use Industry, Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The advanced composites market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 22.91 Billion in 2017 to USD 38.41 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 10.89% between 2017 and 2022
The growth of the advanced composites market can be attributed to increased use of advanced composites in the aerospace & defense, sporting goods, and transportation industries, as these offer a high strength-to-weight ratio and increased heat resistance. Moreover, these are lightweight, which increases the fuel efficiency of vehicles manufactured using advanced composites and also provides structural stability.
The advanced composites market has been segmented based on fiber type, resin type, manufacturing process, end-use industry, and region.
- Increasing Demand of Carbon Fiber And S-Glass Fiber Composites in Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Increase in Demand for Fuel-Efficient Vehicles
- Focus On Production of Electricity from Renewable Sources
- High Cost of Advanced Composites
- Penetration of Carbon Fiber Composites in New End-Use Industries Such As Civil Engineering, Medical, And Pipes & Tanks
- Growing Demand from Emerging Markets
- Reduction of Carbon Fibers Cost
- Producing Low-Cost Advanced Composites
- Recycling Advanced Composites
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Macro Economic Overview And Key Trends
7 Advanced Composites Market, By Fiber Type
8 Advanced Composite Market, By Resin Type
9 Advanced Composites Market, By Manufacturing Process
10 Advanced Composites Market, By End-Use Industry
11 Advanced Composites Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Advanced Composites Inc.
- Basf Se
- E. I. Du Pont Nemours & Co.
- Gaffco Ballistics
- Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa
- Hexcel Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huntsman International, Llc.
- Koninklijke Ten Cate Bv.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Nippon Graphite Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Owens Corning
- Plasan Carbon Composites, Inc.
- Quantum Composites
- Recent Developments
- Renegade Materials Corporation
- SGL Group
- Teijin Limited
- Toray Industries, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p8nlzq/advanced
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets