DUBLIN, October 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Adapter Processor Wired Scalable Infrastructure: Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2017 to 2023" report from Wintergreen Research, Inc has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Scalable wired infrastructure Adapter Processor market forecast indicates that markets at $1.9 billion in 2017 are expected to reach $9.8 billion dollars worldwide by 2023.
These represent a very specialized type of analytics systems able to address a wide range of issues that can be newly managed with digitization. Steady growth is anticipated because the adapter units are offering breakthrough node to node integration capabilities that further automates a data center. Steady growth is anticipated because the adapter units are the best device for implementing efficient operations at low cost.
Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the artificial intelligence software, IOT Internet of things, drones, self-driving cars, and all manner of automated process increases use of the digital economy. Scalable Data Centers depend on infrastructure scalability excellence, which is achieved with a two-layer architecture utilizing adapters and processors described in this study.
Data center solutions are moving in the direction of being open standards-based, software-driven, and able to work seamlessly with DevOps to achieve cross-domain automation. The aim of IT is to meet agility and efficiency goals. Scalable data center wired Adapter Processor represent one component of the move to a digital economy.
Speed is the new currency of business. Digital disruption is illustrated by Google, Facebook, and Amazon. Among many other well-known digital disruptors Salesforce stands out. These companies have IT that is characterized by the ability to respond to opportunities quickly. It is no longer possible to beat the competition by having a better product, lower prices, and the best people. That still matters, but is not enough.
To win, companies need an agile IT architecture, less expensive by a factor of 50 than existing IT, and that helps companies respond to the next big wave of opportunity and ride it faster than the competition. While corporate management is consumed in managing people by setting rules and creating workgroups that are effective, and things that are put in place to let people do their work, IT is consumed with increasing the levels of automation, making more parts of the organization automated. It is significant that no IT manager has ever become CEO or CFO of a major corporation, illustrating that the corporate management and IT functions are different.
Mellanox is a leading vendor of semiconductor solutions focused on high-performance interconnect. It has successfully launched several generations of InfiniBand and Ethernet data center products. Strong competencies are provided for integrating mixed-signal processing and integrating complex ICs. Software development capability is a key strength because all complex integration is managed with software.
Software allows offering more complete solutions. A significant portfolio of intellectual property, IP, permits Mellanox to offer industry leading integration of signals at the chip level. This is a major shift in the way IT is conducted with integration of systems previously happening at the API level. Mellanox has 407 issued patents.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Scalable Data Center Wired Adapters: Market Description and Market Dynamics:
- Critical Challenge Of Handling Exponentially Expanding Volumes Of Transactions And Data
- End-To-End High-Performance Interconnect Products and Solutions for Artificial Intelligence
- Challenges Addressed by High-Performance Interconnect Processors
- Superstar Companies That Are Able To Leverage IT to Achieve Growth
2 Scalable Data Center Wired Adapter Processors: Market Shares and Market Forecasts
- Scalable Data Center Wired Adapter Processor Market Driving Forces
- Scalable Infrastructure Data Center Processor Adapter Market Shares
- Scalable Wired Infrastructure Adapter Market Forecasts
- Scalable Infrastructure Data Center Data Growth
- Scalable Infrastructure Data Center Components Challenges
- Scalable Infrastructure Data Center Component Prices / ROI
- Scalable Infrastructure Data Center Components Regional Segments
3. Scalable Data Center Infrastructure Processor Products
- Intel Omni-Path Architecture (Intel OPA)
- Cavium Networks
- Facebook Aggregation Switches Are Lashed Together Through a Set Of Non-Blocking Spine Switches
- Microsoft Cloud Data Center Multi-Tenant Containers
4. Scalable Data Center Infrastructure Processor Research and Technology:
- High-Performance Mixed-Signal IC Design
- OpenCAPI Standard
- Open Compute Project
5. Scalable Data Center Infrastructure Adapter Companies
- Alphabet / Google
- Arris / Broadcom
- Cavium Networks
- Facebook Pods
- Mellanox Technologies
- ZT Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d29lpd/adapter_processor
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets