DUBLIN, October 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Sensors for Robotics: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for Sensors for Robotics Should Reach $840 Million by 2022 from $510 Million in 2017 at a CAGR of 10.5%, from 2017 to 2022
- An overview of the global market for sensors for robotics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Insight into technological developments and market adoption patterns
- Breakdown of the market by sensor type, application, and region
- Coverage of sensors within the vision, touch, hearing, and movement segments
- Evaluation of the market's competitive dynamics, including critical success factors such as research-and-development capability, installed base, branding, and ecosystem influence and partnerships
- Profiles of major players in the industry
The report sizes the market by technology, including sensors within the vision, touch, hearing and movement segments. The top seven application areas are sized, forecast and discussed in-depth. These include agriculture, appliances, automotive, healthcare, industrial, logistics and military. In addition, the overall market and each application area is assessed on a worldwide and regional basis, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Finally, the report presents an analysis of the competitive dynamics of sensors for the robotics market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships. The report provides profiles of the manufacturers of sensors for robotics.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
4: Market Breakdown by Technology Type
5: Market Breakdown by End User
6: Market Breakdown by Application
7: Market Breakdown by Region
8: Patent Review/ New Developments
9: Analysis of Market Opportunities
10: Company Profiles (Partial List)
- AB Elektronik Gmbh
- Accel AB
- Advanced Microsensors Inc.
- Alborg Instruments & Controls Inc.
- Aleph America Corp.
- All Sensors Corp
- Allegro Microsystems Inc.
- Alliance Sensors Group
- Alps Electric Co. Ltd.
- American Electronic Components Inc.
- American Sensor Technologies Inc.
- Ametek Inc.
- AMS AG
- Analog Devices Inc.
- Applied Technology Associates
- Aptina Imaging Corp.
- ATI Industrial Automation
- Atlantic Inertial Systems Inc.
- Atmel Corp.
- Augusta Industries Inc.
- Autoliv Inc.
- Automation Technology Gmbh
- Automotive Technologies International Inc.
- Autonics Corporation
- Balluff Gmbh
- Banner Engineering Corp.
- Baumer Holding AG
- Bebop Sensors Inc.
- BEI Sensors
- Binsfeld Engineering Inc.
- Blatek Inc.
- Blip Systems A/S
- Bokam Engineering Inc.
- Borgwarner Beru Systems Gmbh
- Bosch Sensortec Gmbh
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws2wq3/sensors_for
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets