DUBLIN, October 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Antioxidants: Applications and Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Market for Antioxidants Should Reach $6.4 Billion by 2022 from $5.2 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 4.2%, from 2017 to 2022
The report discusses the various types of antioxidants used in different industries. The market is categorized based on type of antioxidant, application and regional market. Revenue forecasts from 2017 through 2022 are also included with estimated values derived from total manufacturer revenues.
- An overview of the global markets for antioxidants
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion covering suppliers of antioxidants based on market share, product types, and geography
- Coverage of other driving forces, such as premature aging, inflammatory conditions like arthritis and brain-related disorders, vision problems, managing blood pressure, mental sharpness, and other health issues
- Profiles of major players in the antioxidants industry
The Report also Focuses on:
- Major players and the business dynamics in each regional market.
- Significant drivers in the global antioxidant market.
- Current industry trends.
- Major applications for antioxidants.
In addition, the report includes detailed analyses of the major vendors, along with their profiles, in the global antioxidant market.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
- Types of Antioxidants
- Applications of Antioxidants in Industries
- Side Effects of Antioxidants
4: Global Market Breakdown
- Global Market for Antioxidants: by Type
- Global Market for Synthetic Antioxidants: by Type
- Global Market for Antioxidants: by Application
- Global Market for Antioxidants: by Region
- Global Market for Applications: by Type of Antioxidant
- Global Market for Applications of Antioxidants: by Region
5: Industry Drivers
- Growing Demands for Rubber Processing
- Health Awareness
6: Patents Analysis
- Recent Patents on Antioxidants
- Important Patents for Antioxidants for Industrial Application
7: Company Profiles
- Adeka Corp.
- Adisseo France
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Basf Se
- Camlin Fine Sciences
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- Danisco (A Subsidiary Of Dupont)
- DOW Chemical Co.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries
- Finornic Chemicals
- IHC Chempharm
- Innospec Inc.
- Jan Dekker International
- Kemin Industries Inc.
- Korea Kumho Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Lubrizol Corp. (Subsidiary Of Berkshire Hathaway)
- Novus International
- Seiko Chemical
- Shipro Kasei Kaisha, Ltd
- SI Group
- Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Yasho Industries PVT. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndkchw/antioxidants
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets