DUBLIN, Nov 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "5G Market Assessment: Vendor Strategies, Technology and Infrastructure Outlook and Application Forecasts 2016 - 2025" report to their offering.
The report includes specific ecosystem constituent recommendations and forecasts for both 5G investments, subscriptions, and more for the period of 2016 - 2025.
This research provides an in-depth assessment of both technical issues (enabling technologies, 5G standardization and research initiatives, spectrum bands, etc.) and business areas (market drivers, challenges, use cases, vertical market applications, regulatory issues, trial commitments, introduction strategies, and impact to CSPs), as well as analysis of the emerging 5G ecosystem.
Leveraging various technologies such as directional antennas, millimeter wave RF, and edge computing solutions, 5G network provides much higher data rates (in a range of several gigabits per second) as compared to 4G/LTE. Equally important, 5G will provide ultra-low latency (less than 1 millisecond delay) required for certain portable or mobile apps and services such as industrial automation, robotics, haptic Internet, and virtual reality.
5G is also being standardized to provide improvements to the Internet of Things (IoT). However, 5G is not without its own challenges including how it will work with/for fixed wireless and back-haul, how 5G IoT solutions will relate to various non-cellular IoT low power WAN solutions, how will companies deal with massive amounts of data analytics from autonomous vehicles, and more.
- Large-scale commercial 5G trials to increase 5X by 2021
- Manufacturing to be leading IoT 5G industrial application area by 2021
- Leading 5G apps include IoT, Haptic Internet, Virtual Reality, and Robotics
- 5G enabled autonomous robots market is expected to reach $14.6 billion by 2030
- 5G will lead to accelerated Virtual Reality deployment with $72B incremental revenue by 2026
- Forecasts for leading 5G apps and services
- Understand 5G technologies and solutions
- Identify company R&D strategies and plans
- Learn about 5G challenges and opportunities
- Identify 5G investment targets and allocations
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. 5G Enabling Technologies
5. 5G Research Forecasts and Developments
6. Global 5G Market Forecasts 2016 - 2021
7. 5G Company Analysis
8. Mobile Operator 5G Requirements
9. Appendix: Forecasts for Leading 5G Apps and Services
- 4G Americas
- 5G PPP
- China Mobile
- Intel Corporation
- LG Uplus Corp.
- NEC Corporation
- Nokia Networks
- NTT DoCoMo
- Ofcom UK
- SK telecom
- ZTE Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jjjbwj/5g_market
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets