DUBLIN, October 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Wireless Gas Detection Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Wireless Gas Detection market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 7.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $5.15 billion by 2025.
Some of the prominent trends the market is observing include providing high accuracy, flexibility and reliability; rise in demand for wireless gas detectors, increase in environment safety concerns, adoption of new applications in fire rescue and construction drive sectors and growth in technological developments.
The wireless Gas detection market is categorized by technology, end - user, components and applications. Based on technology the market is segmented into wi-fi, bluetooth, cellular, license- free ISM brand and other technologies.
Depending on the end -users the market is divided into process industry and other end users. The process industry is segmented into Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemicals, Metal & Mining, Utilities and Power Generation, Commercial Buildings and Public Facilities, Government and Military, Water and Wastewater Plants, Food and Beverages, Discrete Manufacturing Industry and other end- users. The other end users include Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals, Paper & Pulp and Marine.
Based on the components the wireless gas detection market is divided into Hardware, Software and Services.
Depending on the applications, the market is classified by industrial safety, National Security and Military Applications and Environmental Safety. The industrial safety market is further sub classified by discrete industry and process industry.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Siemens AG
- MSA Safety Incorporated
- United Electric Control
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Sensidyne, LP
- Pem-Tech, Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Tyco Gas & Flame Detection
- Gastronics Inc.
- Crowcon Detection Instruments Ltd.
- Tektroniks Ltd
- Otis Instruments, Inc.
- Airtest Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hrvskb/global_wireless
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets