DUBLIN, June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Commercial Flooring Market Analysis By Product (Soft Coverings, Resilient, Non-resilient, Seamless, Wood & Laminates), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global commercial flooring market is expected to reach approximately USD 47.69 billion by 2025
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global commercial flooring market was 4,680.0 million square meters in 2016 and is expected to reach 7,903.4 million square meters by the end of 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2017 to 2025.
- Wood & laminates are expected to foresee revenue growth at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2017 to 2025. Engineered wood, alternately called as composite wood consist of a number of wood products manufactured by binding particles, fibers, veneers, and strands of wood, which are joined with adhesives to form composite materials. These products are modeled to supreme design requirements as per the specifications of end user or client and are tested to meet international and national standards
- Asia Pacific is projected to foresee volume growth at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2025. Regulatory support aimed at promoting investments in manufacturing sectors of China and India is expected to increase the number of commercial spaces and thus likely to fuel the demand for floor covering in the near future.
- Key commercial flooring manufacturers include Mannington Mills, Tarkett, Flowcrete, James Halstead, Nora, Milliken Floor Covering, Novalis, Tajima, Tkflor, NOX Corporation, and Toli flooring. Product innovation through introduction of new designs is expected to remain a key critical success factors for floor covering vendors.
Increasing number of corporate offices in emerging economies including China, India, and Mexico on account of regulatory inclination to promote the manufacturing output on a domestic level is expected to remain a key driving factor over the next eight years.
Furthermore, rising government spending towards improving education infrastructure through implementation of new schemes including Padhe Bharat Badhe Bharat and Utkarsh Bangla Scheme is expected to have a strong impact. These factors are considered to influence the consumption of construction materials including floor coverings in education sector and hence boost their market growth.
Education segment is expected to foresee volume growth at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2017 to 2025. Growing importance of modular tiles in education spaces for providing moisture resistance and excellent dust control characteristics is projected to have a positive impact on industry. In addition, high market visibility of carpets in developing countries including China and India on account of the presence of large number soft covering manufacturers on a domestic level is projected to have a positive impact.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology & Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4 Infection Control Market: Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
5 Infection Control Market: End-use Estimates & Trend Analysis
6 Infection Control Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Type & End-Use
7 Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- 3M Company
- Belimed AG
- Halyard Health, Inc.
- Getinge Group
- Advanced Sterilization Products
- Matchana Group
- Sterigenics International
- MMM Group
- Cantel Medical Corporation
- STERUS Corporation
- The Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
- Changzhou Liberty Diseno New Material Co., Ltd. (CNBM)
- Flowcrete (RPM)
- Forbo International SA
- Interface Inc.
- IVC Group
- James Halstead Plc.
- LG Hausys
- Mannington Mills Inc.
- Mohawk Industries
- Nora Systems
- NOX Corporation
- Polyflor Ltd.
- Shanghai Da Julong New Material Co. Ltd
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.,
- TAJ Flooring, Inc.
- TOLI Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kcmprf/commercial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets