DUBLIN, October 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Medical Imaging Analysis Equipment" report to their offering.
The global market for medical imaging systems is expected to grow from estimated sales of about $31.8 billion in 2016 to $42.6 billion by 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%, from 2016 to 2021.
The scope of this report includes a key market analysis, market drivers, its constraints and competitive developments and trends. Each market is analyzed, including its applications, regulatory environment, technology, market projections and market shares.
This report involves medical imaging and its associated technology used in the medical imaging industry with the primary focus on the medical imaging market, which includes novel and improved systems as well as hybrid and fusion systems, all of which have had a significant impact in terms of treatment options and optimizing patient care.
A complete geographical analysis of the market is also presented in the report. The emerging markets for medical imaging include countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Canada, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. Profiles of key market players are also covered in this report.
The technological discussion includes all the latest trends, pipeline products and developments. Also included in the report are comprehensive profiles of companies that lead the medical imaging market.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for medical imaging analysis equipment.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- A comprehensive analysis and look at the future direction of imaging techniques as an important tool for the usage in medical diagnostic procedures.
- Coverage of present and future strategies within the medical imaging technology market, which includes X-ray imaging, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and positron emission tomography.
- Discussion covering the improvisation of the market as well as the setbacks and needs of the market.
- A look at classifications, comparisons, advantages and disadvantages and usage of these types of diagnostic methods.
- A detailed analysis of the medical imaging industry structure.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The key market players are
- Analogic Corp.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Echo-Son S.A.
- Esaote S.P.A.
- Fonar Corp.
- Fujifilm Corp.
- Fujifilm Sonosite Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corp.
- Hologic Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd.
- Paramed Medical Systems Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Positron Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Anke High-Tech Co. Ltd.
- Shimadzu Corp.
- Siemens Healthcare Gmbh
- Telemed Ltd. Uab (Telemed)
- Terason Ultrasound
- Time Medical Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Tomtec Imaging Systems GMBH
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
- Types Of Medical Imaging Modalities
- Imaging Equipment
4: Regulatory ASpects
- Regulatory Approvals In The Field Of Medical Imaging
- Safety Alerts
5: New Developments
6: Market Analysis
- Market By Type Of Imaging System
7: Applications Of Medical Imaging
- Medical Imaging Modalities
- Market Overview
- Recent Developments
- Market Revenue
- Market Share
- Imaging Devices By Type And Medical Application
8: Industry Structure
- Product Segments
9: Patent Analysis
- Patents By Year
- Patents By Imaging Modality
- Patents By Company
- Patents By Assignee's Country Of Residence
- Patents By Assignee
10: Current Environment
- Factors Affecting The Market For Medical Imaging Systems
- M&A And Collaborations
11: Company Profiles
12: Appendix: Acronyms/Abbreviations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tjdr2k/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets