DUBLIN, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "3D Printing Market: Outlook and Forecasts 2017 - 2022" report to their offering.
3D Printing is a form of additive, distributed manufacturing that provides the ability to create physical objects from digital designs through a layer-by-layer process using various types of raw materials. Applications and services facilitated by 3D Printing include prototyping, printing spare parts, and producing finished goods across many industry verticals including healthcare, electronics, consumer goods, automotive, aerospace, and many more.
3D Printing is transformative beyond the printing industry itself as it is poised to cause a huge shift in manufacturing, especially when coupled with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and advancements in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). In next five years, virtually every human will come into touch with 3D printed products. 3D Printing is an essential building block, along with 5G, AI, and IIoT in forming the 4th industrial revolution, commonly referred to as Industry 4.0.
This research examines the 3D market from multiple facets including hardware manufacturers, service providers, application providers, software providers, raw material providers, and communities. The report also assesses the market impact and provides forecasts across all verticals globally and regionally for 2017 to 2022.
Select Report Findings:
- Global 3D Printing market is anticipated to approach $23B USD by 2022.
- Software and Services will benefit most through 2022 as the industry gears up.
- The materials industry will see an incrementally positive impact due to 3D Printing.
- Largest app area by revenue through 2022 will be Prototype Tooling at nearly $5B USD.
- 3D Printing Forecasts for 2017 to 2022
- Identify challenges and opportunities for 3D Printing
- Identify investment trends and leading market players
- Identify trends in raw materials for flexible manufacturing
- Recognize the market direction and future of the 3D Printing
- Understand the 3D Printing Ecosystem including roles of players
- Understand the relationship of 3D Printing relative to AI and IIoT
Key Topics Covered:
2 3D Printing Market Analysis and Forecasts 2017 to 2022
3 3D Printing Ecosystem and Vendor Analysis
4 Market Direction and Future of 3D Printing
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets